braendt

Jul 5, 2018
From the Changelog:
- 1.9.1 Bug Patch
[x] Fixed a bug that would make it impossible to normal travel to Priscilla's scenes
Per my latest play through on 1.9.1 with the bug patch... that's not fixed.

You can get to where the character logs say to speak with Josie about whether Priscilla is really deteriorating, but Josie knows nothing about that, and Priscilla is nowhere to be found during this time. So, Fast Travel to find the grand duchess is the only way to progress Priscilla scenes (and Marion scenes) in the latest version.

• Sad
Reactions: MrRooster

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
From the Changelog:

Per my latest play through on 1.9.1 with the bug patch... that's not fixed.

You can get to where the character logs say to speak with Josie about whether Priscilla is really deteriorating, but Josie knows nothing about that, and Priscilla is nowhere to be found during this time. So, Fast Travel to find the grand duchess is the only way to progress Priscilla scenes (and Marion scenes) in the latest version.
yeah only way to bypass it for now till another fix drops is to use fast travel
1700229582921.png

Reactions: Twistty

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I feel like the answer is no to both of these though, am I misremembering? I don't think the game has any point where it keeps track of stats. You just click on the girl in the menu to proceed with her story. The only real "navigation" here is choosing a girl to proceed with, it's 1 click.

As such the map is decorative and completely avoidable.
That's what was confusing me because that's how i remember it. Maybe a little sandboxy but i certainly don't remember a grind because i would have quit it if it was and i remember enjoying the game.

Reactions: taler

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I really don't think that's what you two were arguing about, the guy came into the thread with a valid complaint and you seemingly decided that the system needed to be destroyed and went off on a tangent. Honestly it was a little difficult to follow exactly what you were talking about so I'm glad you pointed out what your position was here.

Have you ever wondered why it is that you think absolutely nobody but this one person has a problem with sandbox games? I imagine that it's probably because you don't see people complaining about sandbox games.

I don't know about other people, but I have a problem with sandbox games too - and half the reason I'm not whining in every thread about it is because of the tag system that allows me to either a) filter them out, and or b) tell at a glance whether or not the VN is about or contains something I loathe before I download it.

I'm pretty sure someone removed the sandbox tag from this thread, probably just a mistake. The system you seem to think is so broken works great with every other game on here, I think it's a pretty good system tbh. I'll report the first post anyway and ask for the tag to be put back, that's all you have to do on here and things usually get sorted pretty quick by the mod team.

... obligatory fuck the system!
If you don't understand what is being talked about why are you jumping in? You said the exact opposite of what was being said and a bunch of things that were never said by anyone. For example: he was the one accusing me of defending "the faulty status quo and try to squash the voices calling for improvement." (a direct quote from him) not the other way around as you for some reason thought.

You took a few sentence out of context of a point I was making and called it my position. I can sure see why you said: "it was a little difficult to follow exactly what you were talking about", though I am afraid you didn't follow... you went in the opposite direction.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This is by no means a straw man argument since I addressed only the points you made, the way you made them, and even used your own words. Calling this a straw man argument is like pretending what you wrote isn't what you wrote. I am willing to believe that what you wrote isn't what you meant, but that doesn't make it a straw man argument, that's on you.

Now this is a good example of a straw man argument. You first misrepresent what I wrote when I said that the Mod is the owner of the thread and not the Dev, so it's unlikely that the missing tag was 'intentionally deceptive' as you suggested, then you said it is irrelevant and not a valid point, I explained to you why it is valid and relevant by expanding on what I meant by pointing out that Mods maintain many threads, so they can easily miss some tags in some threads by mistake, not intentionally or due to laziness like you suggested in your 2 posts multiple times. Now you once more repeat the same thing you said the first time ignoring what I said and try to suggest that somehow your misrepresentation makes my point irrelevant... what's irrelevant is the self-serving misrepresentation you are trying to use which has nothing to do with what I said. A classic straw man argument you are trying to pull there.

No one was arguing about what the basis of your initial comment was or if you should or should not point out mistakes... Your posts were accusing of intentionally misleading the users and laziness, I pointed that out, you doubled down and I provided further arguments, that was all. I argued what you posted, not the fact that you posted.

This is the key point that we were arguing... this is why I called your post delusional. I was explaining to you in my second post that in this case the problem is the system, and not the fact that someone was not using the system properly. I am not defending it, I am pointing this out. You keep trying to misrepresent what I write and argue against that... where did I say that I didn't want you posting about missing tags? Where did I defend the 'status quo'? I explained the reason behind it, which you suggested was laziness and deception, and I explained to you that it isn't, there are other causes such as shortage of time, far more game threads than people that maintain them, and human error. Lets not lie about what someone did or said and try to argue against that... try arguing aganist what is actally there.

Please provide at least 1 quote from any one of my posts to you here where I made a personal attack. I ridiculed what you wrote and the arguments you have made but I never said anything about you.

I called your post delusional, I repeatedly pointed out that the arguments you made are based on you confusing your fantasies with reality about how things actually work... but at no point did I make any remarks insulting you, only your arguments and the things you wrote. You on the other hand made a ton of baseless and false claims which I pointed out so I wouldn't call this a debate, more like dispelling baseless accusations/claims made by you.
Christ alive, I'm not even going to read this. It's like talking to a wall. Just move on, there's no point in this, because it's doing exactly what I said it would. It's cluttering up the thread with useless bloat.

Something that wouldn't have happened if the game was tagged properly...

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I really don't think that's what you two were arguing about, the guy came into the thread with a valid complaint and you seemingly decided that the system needed to be destroyed and went off on a tangent. Honestly it was a little difficult to follow exactly what you were talking about so I'm glad you pointed out what your position was here.

Have you ever wondered why it is that you think absolutely nobody but this one person has a problem with sandbox games? I imagine that it's probably because you don't see people complaining about sandbox games.

I don't know about other people, but I have a problem with sandbox games too - and half the reason I'm not whining in every thread about it is because of the tag system that allows me to either a) filter them out, and or b) tell at a glance whether or not the VN is about or contains something I loathe before I download it.

I'm pretty sure someone removed the sandbox tag from this thread, probably just a mistake. The system you seem to think is so broken works great with every other game on here, I think it's a pretty good system tbh. I'll report the first post anyway and ask for the tag to be put back, that's all you have to do on here and things usually get sorted pretty quick by the mod team.

... obligatory fuck the system!
Thank you for actually reading what posted properly.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for actually reading what posted properly.
Ah, my bad... so when he was claiming the opposite of what you said that was him reading it correctly... I see why I got it all wrong now, so when you write one thing you actually mean the opposite. All clear now, my bad.

Christ alive, I'm not even going to read this. It's like talking to a wall. Just move on, there's no point in this, because it's doing exactly what I said it would. It's cluttering up the thread with useless bloat.

Something that wouldn't have happened if the game was tagged properly...
Your hypocrisy is just as amusing as the baseless claims you have been making. You are replying to tell me to stop replying to your replies because it is cluttering the thread. You are right, there is indeed no point in this, if you can't backup your claims and simply ignore when your arguments are proven wrong and pretend they are not then there isn't much of a discussion to be had, it's no better than talking into a well. I bid thee farewell.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shenhan and BTLD

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Btw. Anyone noticed the Yellow star in this version, showing up above the three adjacent doors in the brothel? - When i click on the star the game crashes.
Also no way of progressing with pricilla because josy has nothing to ssay about her condition and thus i can not proceed with the marion twins also... quite confusing. BTW, i did not understand the argument between the twins during the sceen with the masks in the brothel _at all_ still wondering wtf they are/were talking about...!?

• Sad

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
have updated guide for 1.9.1
Thumb.jpg Just went thru game (2 paths) and decided to updated Walkthrough / guide for it up to current v1.9.1.
also made more user friendly for 1 handed usage, content is linked between each other so click on it.

for bonus have also made Maps for locations and ppl, so we know where is what and who.
Workupload

one suggestion to dev. in fast mode when you are working on 3 from brothel. each time after you have to go to mc room and back again to progress and that is bit pain to do. so i suggest to whether remove requirement to go home or make day skip button in brothel.

enjoy
at this time Priscilla from 3rd quest forward and Jossie half her quests of this versions are bugged, you have to use fast travel to access them.
and for bonus Junas 2 new missions are also bugged, no fast travel for them and they dont trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
new day skip in brothel crashes game as i mention already there
that's the bugs i have encounter
when that will get fixed ill probably update it
till then
enjoy

Reactions: FookU2

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and huh.

The whole Josie turning antagonistic on Fir (for wanting what Josie took from the Grove returned), is it just me or is the dev setting the course to turn Josie into a villain of sorts (maybe a traitor within the tribe)?

She never gave off the sinister villain vibe before, but the whole vehemently refusing to be purified, not to mention Fir/Grove Spirit's response "What have you done?!" in horror
just really points in that direction it seems.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
new day skip in brothel crashes game as i mention already there
I came here to mention this, too.
We have a skip button that doesn't work, so basically, we DO NOT have a skip button. lol

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 23504, in script call
    call brothel_rooms1 from _call_brothel_rooms1
ScriptError: could not find label 'brothel_rooms1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\games\Wartribe Academy 1.9.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\games\Wartribe Academy 1.9.1\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'brothel_rooms1'.\

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I came here to mention this, too.
We have a skip button that doesn't work, so basically, we DO NOT have a skip button. lol

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\shred\Desktop\games\3- Wartribe Academy 1.9.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\shred\Desktop\games\3- Wartribe Academy 1.9.1\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Wartribe Academy 1.9.1
Sat Nov 18 00:29:12 2023
yeah, still its good for dev to implement that just needs some fixin. till then you will have to do the old way, jump back home and back again.

• Red Heart

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Just finished the update, and huh.

The whole Josie turning antagonistic on Fir (for wanting what Josie took from the Grove returned), is it just me or is the dev setting the course to turn Josie into a villain of sorts (maybe a traitor within the tribe)?

She never gave off the sinister villain vibe before, but the whole vehemently refusing to be purified, not to mention Fir/Grove Spirit's response "What have you done?!" in horror
just really points in that direction it seems.
Maybe she is zenos, it is mentioned many times in story of the possibility of zenos being a woman

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Ah, my bad... so when he was claiming the opposite of what you said that was him reading it correctly... I see why I got it all wrong now, so when you write one thing you actually mean the opposite. All clear now, my bad.

Your hypocrisy is just as amusing as the baseless claims you have been making. You are replying to tell me to stop replying to your replies because it is cluttering the thread. You are right, there is indeed no point in this, if you can't backup your claims and simply ignore when your arguments are proven wrong and pretend they are not then there isn't much of a discussion to be had, it's no better than talking into a well. I bid thee farewell.
Uh huh. That's why you're racking up facepalms and I'm just getting likes. Which I might add, categorically disproves your initial statement about me being the only one having a problem with sandbox games not being tagged properly, as there are people supporting my side of the debate, and even people who have joined on my side of the argument (which I see you took exception too... no surprises there) and you call me delusional? You call me a hypocrite? You say my claims are baseless?

Where's your support huh? Where are the people coming out to defend your statements? Cause I don't see'em. And since you've brought up proof, where's this evidence you've supposedly provided that proves me wrong? I don't remember seeing any. I remember you going off on a tangent and talking a lot of shit, which consisted of you saying the same things over and over again and resorting to personal attacks, but proof? I never saw that, and the way this thread is shaping up neither did anyone else.

But yeah, you tell yourself whatever you need to, in order to get by, but don't come in here playing holier than though and pretending you've won the debate, it's just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
What game are the girls on the loading screen of this game from? Because they are a lot from the characters in this game

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes