Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OKbeen to On her Own, and while you can buy a generic dildo there, its not the special one that can be used as a weapon. Does str*3 + damage. Best blunt weapon in gmae. and I cant remember how i got it.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
OKbeen to On her Own, and while you can buy a generic dildo there, its not the special one that can be used as a weapon. Does str*3 + damage. Best blunt weapon in gmae. and I cant remember how i got it.
probably this

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
probably this
Nope....but I sure as hell would like to klnow where you got that!! I found the dildo weapon. It's from the double agent that you deal with in the Rusty-Dustwalker questlines. Dunno if you have to hand him over alive to get it, but I got it this time.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK completed another playthrough. Only thing I cant find is that sword (please tell me where)

Last edited:

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
The are several quests listed as not completed yet. And also there are some html code on the left side bar. I don't mind the html code sticking out, but when I walked around the location and spoke to the NPCs who should progress these quests, it looked they knew nothing about the quests.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The are several quests listed as not completed yet. And also there are some html code on the left side bar. I don't mind the html code sticking out, but when I walked around the location and spoke to the NPCs who should progress these quests, it looked they knew nothing about the quests.

Can you tell me which quests they are? That way I can tell if they are bugged or just not implimented yet. The HTML code on the side is worrying...possibly a corrupted save, but will see with what the quest status is.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Here are the quests:

(Tower city) Find a new CPU for the tower city
You need to find a CPU for the tower's control terminal somewhere in this wasteland, so your citizenship of the tower may be restored.

(Nogas) Find lost keys in the bathroom
You agree to help a man in Nogas bar, who lost his keys in the middle cubicle of the bathroom.

(Greyfold) Set up a kitchen for Susan
You offered your help to Susan once again, this time is to get a kitchen set up in her room. You might want to look around in Greyfold city, especially the places that might have some spare kitchen utensils..

(Greyfold) Debris Walkers: Last resorts
Lang asks you to eliminate Rusty's gang before they do it to the Debris Walkers. Go deep into the Bunker N-085 and find the control terminal of the missiles targeting system.

(Greyfold) Joining the Rusty's gang
In order to join the Rusty's gang, you must choose one of two ways Rusty gives you to prove yourself.

Here are partf of HTML code appearing on the left:

$DateDescription

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: can't convert undefined to object

<<if AlarmRinging("beerbufftime")>><<set $usebeer to 0, $constitution -= 1, $charisma -= 1, $dexterity += 1, $intelligence += 1>><<run ClearAlarm("beerbufftime")>><</if>>
There are several similar ones below it.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
get the rare story book to the armor guy in nogas, he'll sell you that weapon if not wrong
Sorry for late reply, my hard disk failed so had to resolve that. Will start a new playthrough and see. Makes sense though. I'm pretty sure I know what book your talking about and had wondered what the point of it was. Does changing the ending of the book make any difference?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Here are the quests:

(Tower city) Find a new CPU for the tower city
You need to find a CPU for the tower's control terminal somewhere in this wasteland, so your citizenship of the tower may be restored.

(Nogas) Find lost keys in the bathroom
You agree to help a man in Nogas bar, who lost his keys in the middle cubicle of the bathroom.

(Greyfold) Set up a kitchen for Susan
You offered your help to Susan once again, this time is to get a kitchen set up in her room. You might want to look around in Greyfold city, especially the places that might have some spare kitchen utensils..

(Greyfold) Debris Walkers: Last resorts
Lang asks you to eliminate Rusty's gang before they do it to the Debris Walkers. Go deep into the Bunker N-085 and find the control terminal of the missiles targeting system.

(Greyfold) Joining the Rusty's gang
In order to join the Rusty's gang, you must choose one of two ways Rusty gives you to prove yourself.

Here are partf of HTML code appearing on the left:

$DateDescription

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: can't convert undefined to object

<<if AlarmRinging("beerbufftime")>><<set $usebeer to 0, $constitution -= 1, $charisma -= 1, $dexterity += 1, $intelligence += 1>><<run ClearAlarm("beerbufftime")>><</if>>
There are several similar ones below it.
OK, all but the 1st quest are completable but only the rusty one leads to more quests. And only if done before the debris walker one. Have you tried going to the missile silo? Have you tried proving yourself to Rusty? The toilet one would be a very early quest back in Nogas. Doesn't lead to anything but easily completable. I think the kitchenware for Susan was in the pawnshop in greyfold. If not then another shop.

The big question is have you rescued your parents yet? That's the last big quest before end of chain so far.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes