Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I really like the model of my wife because it is original and not repeatable. It is a pity that the collection does not have a separate swing path.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
All the good NTR games seem to share the same development cycle. You'll have nothing for months and then BAM! they all drop at once.

L904_DN_053

Jul 11, 2017
Im looking forward to play all 3 paths
1.) Share ur wifey
2.) sit on a chair in the corner while drinking a Carlsberg watching wifey getting fucked.
3.) Sitting at the bar drinking carlsberg beer telling dad-jokes while wifey fucking a dude some other place.
(this comment is not sponsored by Carlsberg)
What is it? Product placement? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
WatchingMyWife-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Mr Mink's worked hard to get this release out, and has a generous public release schedule, imho posting this is mean and unjust to the dev.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That bathroom thing, thats gonna be 1 whole update alone, she was there for how long... :D 6.1 is going to be on fire. I only tried the Cheat path, and I guess nothing will happen for share/cuck until 6.1 and onwards. But damn this game is good. Good job Mink.
Wifey is learning about the darkside and hubby could be sorry for what he wished for

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Watching My Wife [v0.6.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 418 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 383 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
dunno what you on about. its a torrent for those who dont wanna use mega and co.
thats it. its not a patreon leak, its just a torrent made out of the files f95 is already offering.
Apologies Daxter250. The sentiment still stands against whomever did leak it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daxter250
Feb 5, 2020
Mr Mink's worked hard to get this release out, and has a generous public release schedule, imho posting this is mean and unjust to the dev.
F95zone is the wrong place for you to DL with such noble sentiments. This is a PIRATE site after all. Where Devs come and advertise their wares and get a considerable number of patrons.
Notwithstanding that, Mr Mink makes a great product for which I'm very grateful.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes