Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Strange game, the story is great and it could really have hitted a top rate in my world but the most of the chars are so ugly. Young MC is terrible ugly. Old MC ok at its best. Heather is not good looking. Emma looks retarded.
Thats a pity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kripke

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Damn! NTR game with a lot of support behind it and great renders, hope this one lasts a while
The game 'lasts' exactly 1.5 years today, actually more if you consider development of the initial version, and I don't know if wifey got fucked by anyone else beside her hubby yet (apart from sucking one dude and her teenage escapades). So if you were thinking 5-10 years saying 'lasts a while' you might be spot on...

As I assume Illegible Mink to be rather mature brit chap, I hope for his own sake and the sake of all the fans he stays well and finishes the game before he kicks the bucket :LOL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can somebody tell which paths are playable and the level of love/ respect??? thank you
Sure. There are three paths with distinct storylines. You choose them at the start, so if you want sharing you don't have to worry about cheating and cuckolding. Basically, the shape of the stories is determined by what happened to MC in the past and strangely enough the size of his dick. If his girl cheated on him in the past, for example, he will have a great deal of anxiety about it but it is unclear if he likes it or hates it. It also changes the attitude of the wife as she is much more irritated by her husband in the cheating path. However, you can "ruin" the cheating path by keeping a high level of love and respect through your actions or "win" her adultery by being a fuck up and tanking her respect (love isn't inconsequential but rather for flavor. She will be more tormented when cheating on him if she still loves him but doesn't respect him). The other two paths it is important to keep respect high because if you reveal that you want to share her with other men or for her to cuckold him she will be incredulous if she doesn't find him to be a strong partner and doesn't feel secure in the relationship. I'm sure that the love meter will also play into how she behaves toward her husband but probably won't actually change the scenes. If your love is maxed but your respect is tanked that is probably the fail state for her cooperating with your fetish. At least, this is how I have interpreted it from Mink's past statements and my own gameplay. I am open to correction if I got anything wrong.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
one questions

what's with people making mc tiny dick? yes ik it for ntr

sharing your wife with another guy or enjoying watching your wife fucking with another guy is not ntr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So was this update just the male POV on the cheat path?

Game ended when she clearly fucked some guy in the bathroom and danced with another guy
Actually, all paths ended with the pair pretending wifey is fucking someone else with hubby present and participating. With the exception that in the Sharing Path, wifey and hubby are talking about having threesomes and even foursomes. What I don't understand is the download says v0.6.0 and in the game, in the end, it says "see you in v0.6.0". What's up with that? Also, the Respect indicator measures in the bubble and does not appear to empty further even though more and more respect is lost. Have her get involved with all the men in the game and women too especially the Asian women. Maybe, have Karl use her to build the company, pimping her out to investors. Have her get attracted to a group of High School boys who pull a train on her like in her school days. Since you have the three paths there are so many combinations you can do with the whole cast, this is what makes this game so intriguing. I love all 3 paths and I have played them all. Hungry for more and more.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

manticore124

Dec 14, 2018
The game 'lasts' exactly 1.5 years today, actually more if you consider development of the initial version, and I don't know if wifey got fucked by anyone else beside her hubby yet (apart from sucking one dude and her teenage escapades). So if you were thinking 5-10 years saying 'lasts a while' you might be spot on...

As I assume Illegible Mink to be rather mature brit chap, I hope for his own sake and the sake of all the fans he stays well and finishes the game before he kicks the bucket :LOL:
Already has passed a year and a half? Shieeeeeeeeet.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Can i have the last save before this release? i deleted the game and now i will start from the top :(
Someone might give it to you, but I played it through from the beginning 4 times: Sharing, Cuckold, Infidelity, and Infidelity recklessly. It is not that difficult to do. The final scene of each path is different for each of the three main paths.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes