Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Great this is finally getting somwhere. I really like what his laptop spells out. Yes I caught that, had to read it in several scenes to get it all. Keep the good work.
Yes - I felt that it was time to move it forward. 6.1 will consolidate this move and then it's all downhill from there :)

Reactions: b000tslut

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It does have a Share route - to my mind it can include all the same sharing / swinging stuff you need.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting it? Sharing is where the husband shares his wife with other men and the husband can join his wife at any time, the swing is when husband and wife have sex together and there is another couple who have sex and can swap partners.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is v0.6.0 again without the sharing path, so that we must again wait for 6.1.0 to get it? Sorry to ask but there is no info about this version in the changelog on the OP..
That's because I didn't post the version here yet - someone else leaked it - for which I'm eternally grateful. If only they were kind enough to update the changelog as well, I could take more time off :) Anyway, it does have Share related stuff too, which will be built on in 6.1.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
I've been playing it for about three hours and I haven't progressed anywhere. show I didn't find a way to get to the new content, heh.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I've seen this before: someone leaks, dev gets pissed, starts ignoring the public thread or being rude, and the thread becomes a cesspool filled with bickering. But it's fine, who wants to support the game won't do it necessarily for the early releases but because they like the game. At least that's my opinion.
The update is nice, can't wait for the wifey's pov because i think things will get spiceyyy.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are you somehow working on the mod for version 0.6.0? If yes, about how long will it take please?
Since, apparently, this release only shows the male POV, Lord Ashram might be waiting for the next (female POV) release in order to have a clearer picture of what's happening, so he can give better recommendations on choices. This is the procedure he's followed in the past.

I know that I won't be playing it until I see both POVs. Looking forward to that opportunity.
Please read the follow posts from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-9290255

Due to this it won't be done today but possibly tomorrow.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maybe I'm misinterpreting it? Sharing is where the husband shares his wife with other men and the husband can join his wife at any time, the swing is when husband and wife have sex together and there is another couple who have sex and can swap partners.
The sharing in this game is two-sided: hubby will share wifey and wifey will share hubby. And swing will also be a part of their new lifestyle because of that.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Strange game, the story is great and it could really have hitted a top rate in my world but the most of the chars are so ugly. Young MC is terrible ugly. Old MC ok at its best. Heather is not good looking. Emma looks retarded.
Thats a pity.
How very dare you! I want to marry wifey - and I made her! Perhaps that's going to far...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've seen this before: someone leaks, dev gets pissed, starts ignoring the public thread or being rude, and the thread becomes a cesspool filled with bickering. But it's fine, who wants to support the game won't do it necessarily for the early releases but because they like the game. At least that's my opinion.
The update is nice, can't wait for the wifey's pov because i think things will get spiceyyy.
I really wished that those who leak the games would at least wait one day after the official release out of courtesy for the devs instead of the "me first" dopamine hit.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The game 'lasts' exactly 1.5 years today, actually more if you consider development of the initial version, and I don't know if wifey got fucked by anyone else beside her hubby yet (apart from sucking one dude and her teenage escapades). So if you were thinking 5-10 years saying 'lasts a while' you might be spot on...

As I assume Illegible Mink to be rather mature brit chap, I hope for his own sake and the sake of all the fans he stays well and finishes the game before he kicks the bucket :LOL:
You could be right, I'm not sure I'll survive it - making this game could very well be the death of me.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Sure. There are three paths with distinct storylines. You choose them at the start, so if you want sharing you don't have to worry about cheating and cuckolding. Basically, the shape of the stories is determined by what happened to MC in the past and strangely enough the size of his dick. If his girl cheated on him in the past, for example, he will have a great deal of anxiety about it but it is unclear if he likes it or hates it. It also changes the attitude of the wife as she is much more irritated by her husband in the cheating path. However, you can "ruin" the cheating path by keeping a high level of love and respect through your actions or "win" her adultery by being a fuck up and tanking her respect (love isn't inconsequential but rather for flavor. She will be more tormented when cheating on him if she still loves him but doesn't respect him). The other two paths it is important to keep respect high because if you reveal that you want to share her with other men or for her to cuckold him she will be incredulous if she doesn't find him to be a strong partner and doesn't feel secure in the relationship. I'm sure that the love meter will also play into how she behaves toward her husband but probably won't actually change the scenes. If your love is maxed but your respect is tanked that is probably the fail state for her cooperating with your fetish. At least, this is how I have interpreted it from Mink's past statements and my own gameplay. I am open to correction if I got anything wrong.
Not a bad summary - but for the Cuck path you need a low Respect level. Though she can still love you - how sweet. The Love stat is really a reflection on how you want to be seen, and how you want to play the game. Although a decent Love and Respect score is necessary in the Share route, Respect is the main driver for the other two.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes