Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
would like to see more femdom and humiliation
The Cuck route will definitely include humiliation once it becomes a way of life for you and wifey, in the Cheat route, it's pretty much implied but it's more of a secret. Femdom can pretty much fit in anywhere - and so will probably fit in all routes somewhere. We're not there just yet.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
one questions

what's with people making mc tiny dick? yes ik it for ntr

sharing your wife with another guy or enjoying watching your wife fucking with another guy is not ntr
Dick size is 'normal' on the Cheat / Share routes. Regarding a discussion on NTR - I see a can of worms being opened...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really wished that those who leak the games would at least wait one day after the official release out of courtesy for the devs instead of the "me first" dopamine hit.
I agree as the dev does have a good time based release for non patrons.
I am myself a Titanium level patron but I will not break the trust the dev has in me by leaking the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Cuck route will definitely include humiliation once it becomes a way of life for you and wifey, in the Cheat route, it's pretty much implied but it's more of a secret. Femdom can pretty much fit in anywhere - and so will probably fit in all routes somewhere. We're not there just yet.
Turn him into a zombie and make him work 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
I agree as the dev does have a good time based for non patrons.
I am myself am a Titanium level patron but I will not break the trust the dev has in me by leaking the game.
I'm not a patreon because of my financial situation but I really like the game. that's why I'm on this ste

but I agree that they don't have too leak everything as soon as possible. sure I play as soon as I can but if I have too wait then why not

we play the game for after all

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How very dare you! I want to marry wifey - and I made her! Perhaps that's going to far...
Why not? You can program her to do whatever you wish! That's a lot better than a real wife, who, for some strange reason, doesn't always follow your every desire. Eliminates all the negatives. Win-win!

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Actually, all paths ended with the pair pretending wifey is fucking someone else with hubby present and participating. With the exception that in the Sharing Path, wifey and hubby are talking about having threesomes and even foursomes. What I don't understand is the download says v0.6.0 and in the game, in the end, it says "see you in v0.6.0". What's up with that? Also, the Respect indicator measures in the bubble and does not appear to empty further even though more and more respect is lost. Have her get involved with all the men in the game and women too especially the Asian women. Maybe, have Karl use her to build the company, pimping her out to investors. Have her get attracted to a group of High School boys who pull a train on her like in her school days. Since you have the three paths there are so many combinations you can do with the whole cast, this is what makes this game so intriguing. I love all 3 paths and I have played them all. Hungry for more and more.
The Respect-o-meter will change colour - but not every time. There are stages by which it changes. Or you could be being too nice :). Not sure where that 6.0 thing is - I can't see it in the script. Thank for the ideas...patience will be rewarded. It's the complex story line that does my head in so much :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why not? You can program her to do whatever you wish! That's a lot better than a real wife, who, for some strange reason, doesn't always follow your every desire. Eliminates all the negatives. Win-win!
I have had wifey do all sorts of things ;)
Now that Illegible Mink has changed the skin tone of wifey I may even be able to get a better match now

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i am just playing the sharing path. no interest in any other path. would like to have seen the wife's part of the story too to be honest. but the updates are frequent so not a big deal really. while i don't really care about dick sizes, the mc is at a real disadvantage with his micro dick versus the other guys that wife will eventually end up fucking. not a big fan of playing an mc with such a disadvantage since probably most of the women he will share in 3somes or 4somes will probably ignore him. at least in games like TAC the mc can compete with most of the guys Anne is fucking around with. just my 2 cents. oh well time to play something else while waiting on next update. so many fucking games on the list..
I've got lots of games on my list too - I like to get a game in when not developing. The guys dick is pretty normal on the Share route (and Cheat route) - just didn't want to give him a monster cock like I've seen in some games :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've got lots of games on my list too - I like to get a game in when not developing. The guys dick is pretty normal on the Share route (and Cheat route) - just didn't want to give him a monster cock like I've seen in some games :)
Poor hubby was done for even before the game started

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Looking forward to the sharing path the most, damn Stella’s hot and also wifeys day is always better than hubbys.
But my cheat route save seemed to turn Cuckish in this update, because I thought cheating scenes wouldn’t be done in front of the husband and on the dance floor wifey and Dominic make you feel like a cuck while he’s groping her tit and dry humping her and her legs are wrapped around him and says he will knock you out?
True - but wifey needed a release after the bathroom interruption - and it might go farther now she's walked off. Sorry to say this but...we'll have to wait til 6.1 !

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes this part also confused me. I played it thrice with different choice combination at the club but the outcome was same.

But I really liked the detailed attention inside stall when the shoe shifts when harry enters.
Ah - you saw that :) There will always be similarities, otherwise I'd have to write three games. However, 6.1 will see how the club scene leads to different outcomes.

Reactions: asplly97

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe I'm misinterpreting it? Sharing is where the husband shares his wife with other men and the husband can join his wife at any time, the swing is when husband and wife have sex together and there is another couple who have sex and can swap partners.
Nah - at least not how I see it. The Share path will allow Hubby and Wifey to play with others - or possibly both mess about with different partners. But it won't be cuck-ish at all- that's another route - it'll be full consent from both and part of their new life. So if you want a route where the two of them enjoy a lifestyle where they both participate happily and in a consenting relationship - Share is for you.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes