robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am just playing the sharing path. no interest in any other path. would like to have seen the wife's part of the story too to be honest. but the updates are frequent so not a big deal really. while i don't really care about dick sizes, the mc is at a real disadvantage with his micro dick versus the other guys that wife will eventually end up fucking. not a big fan of playing an mc with such a disadvantage since probably most of the women he will share in 3somes or 4somes will probably ignore him. at least in games like TAC the mc can compete with most of the guys Anne is fucking around with. just my 2 cents. oh well time to play something else while waiting on next update. so many fucking games on the list..

dieselfixxxer

Jan 25, 2020
i am just playing the sharing path. no interest in any other path. would like to have seen the wife's part of the story too to be honest. but the updates are frequent so not a big deal really. while i don't really care about dick sizes, the mc is at a real disadvantage with his micro dick versus the other guys that wife will eventually end up fucking. not a big fan of playing an mc with such a disadvantage since probably most of the women he will share in 3somes or 4somes will probably ignore him. at least in games like TAC the mc can compete with most of the guys Anne is fucking around with. just my 2 cents. oh well time to play something else while waiting on next update. so many fucking games on the list..
TAC?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update was a bit underwhelming, yet next update will be hot no matter what path you're on.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well,it's really something, one sentence from Trish and our "loving wife" loses respect for her husband and already condemned him of lying because Trish is a paragon of virtue....what a bullshit....

Jan 24, 2022
Just got done playing 6.0. Oh the possibilities of how the evening will unfold in each of the paths. More anxious for 6.1 now than I was for 6.0. Great job as always Mink, let the fun begin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illegible Mink

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just got done playing 6.0. Oh the possibilities of how the evening will unfold in each of the paths. More anxious for 6.1 now than I was for 6.0. Great job as always Mink, let the fun begin.
Looking forward to the sharing path the most, damn Stella’s hot and also wifeys day is always better than hubbys.
But my cheat route save seemed to turn Cuckish in this update, because I thought cheating scenes wouldn’t be done in front of the husband and on the dance floor wifey and Dominic make you feel like a cuck while he’s groping her tit and dry humping her and her legs are wrapped around him and says he will knock you out?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I really like the model of my wife because it is original and not repeatable. It is a pity that the collection does not have a separate swing path.
have not played it in a while,hope wifey gets some good old bbc and why not some swinging route
It does have a Share route - to my mind it can include all the same sharing / swinging stuff you need.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Apologies Daxter250. The sentiment still stands against whomever did leak it.
No one did the Dev himself updated it in the OP
well it looks like Mink already updated to 6.0 on this site, you can download 6.0 on page 1. You dont need to be on Patreon to get 6.0, so no leaks. But it still a good game to support
Nope - I didn't post it someone else did - nothing to do with me. I find it pretty frustrating actually, as people have supported this game with their hard earned money and deserve to see it first. I fully understand that this is a pirate site, and as you know, I participate in it as I'm grateful for the support it has given me. I always post it here too once Patreon pledges are sent. However, a bit of respect to my Patreons would be appreciated. If they get pissed off, and don't support me - this game won't go much further. Trust me - there is no need to leak it as you will get it anyway.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Looking forward to the sharing path the most, damn Stella’s hot and also wifeys day is always better than hubbys.
But my cheat route save seemed to turn Cuckish in this update, because I thought cheating scenes wouldn’t be done in front of the husband and on the dance floor wifey and Dominic make you feel like a cuck while he’s groping her tit and dry humping her and her legs are wrapped around him and says he will knock you out?
Yes this part also confused me. I played it thrice with different choice combination at the club but the outcome was same.

But I really liked the detailed attention inside stall when the shoe shifts when harry enters.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes