Jul 20, 2017
1-1 infidelity route
1-2 cuckold route
1-3 sharing female
1-5 sharing male

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How very dare you! I want to marry wifey - and I made her! Perhaps that's going to far...
I have to strongly disagree with you, kind sir. I believe that Mr. Mink wanted to give us real-life people with everyday people-type looks and not supermodels everywhere. Young wifey looks like a slut that was wearing too much makeup and looked like the walking dead. My daughter who is a psychologist says that this is usually an attempt by some females to mask the hurt and shame that they have experienced when younger. Growing up, I remember a lot of girls who wore way too much makeup. Wifey now, looks kind of homely but that looks real and I love it. The dev can get her to the gym to tighten her body which is actually not too bad now. Wifey is attractive enough as she is. I don't know why I want to corrupt her so badly. As Heather told her, let the slut out. I want to let the whore/prostitute out, but, I want her to love the direction she is going. Please bring mom back in a cameo as I had requested earlier.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The Respect-o-meter will change colour - but not every time. There are stages by which it changes. Or you could be being too nice :). Not sure where that 6.0 thing is - I can't see it in the script. Thank for the ideas...patience will be rewarded. It's the complex story line that does my head in so much :)
Totally understandable Mr. Mink, there are so many watchable characters to deal with on your part, I can see that. This is why I marvel at your creativity and dedication. Be sure to take a breather from time to time so you can stay human.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Looking forward to playing the next update and also on all three paths. Would be interesting to see Trish have her way with wifey, again, and hubby. Maybe this time Trish wears a strap-on. I like how depending on the path and respect, wifey either sucks Heather's friend, Mark's cock or she stops just before sucking.
Ooooh, I love the idea of Trish putting on a strap-on and using it on wifey and then on hubby, sending hubby into a new world of vice. A brand new world for hubby, maybe, wifey and hubby hooking up with Conner at the campsite.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Totally understandable Mr. Mink, there are so many watchable characters to deal with on your part, I can see that. This is why I marvel at your creativity and dedication. Be sure to take a breather from time to time so you can stay human.
He is just a degenerate pervert like the rest of us :LOL:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Looking forward to playing the next update and also on all three paths. Would be interesting to see Trish have her way with wifey, again, and hubby. Maybe this time Trish wears a strap-on. I like how depending on the path and respect, wifey either sucks Heather's friend, Mark's cock or she stops just before sucking.
Yep - just depends on how she sees hubby an how much she respects him. Mind, when I played it, she dives straight on!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I have to strongly disagree with you, kind sir. I believe that Mr. Mink wanted to give us real-life people with everyday people-type looks and not supermodels everywhere. Young wifey looks like a slut that was wearing too much makeup and looked like the walking dead. My daughter who is a psychologist says that this is usually an attempt by some females to mask the hurt and shame that they have experienced when younger. Growing up, I remember a lot of girls who wore way too much makeup. Wifey now, looks kind of homely but that looks real and I love it. The dev can get her to the gym to tighten her body which is actually not too bad now. Wifey is attractive enough as she is. I don't know why I want to corrupt her so badly. As Heather told her, let the slut out. I want to let the whore/prostitute out, but, I want her to love the direction she is going. Please bring mom back in a cameo as I had requested earlier.
I actually used the wifey model and dialed back all the aging morphs - and yes she looks a bit slutty - but that was the point. I reckon she'll revisit that side of her nature. You may be interested, but I also made a 25 y.o. wifey too - just didn't use her. Maybe I could somewhere - perhaps her ex-boyfriend Richard (remember her thinking about him in 1.1) may come into play. Actually, I quite like that idea. Here she is....

Wifey - 25 - 25.png

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ooooh, I love the idea of Trish putting on a strap-on and using it on wifey and then on hubby, sending hubby into a new world of vice. A brand new world for hubby, maybe, wifey and hubby hooking up with Conner at the campsite.
I like that too! Trish will be back!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like that too! Trish will be back!
Maybe Trish and wifey can make him wear a chindo like this
A132B99A-C156-458F-BA45-F6C91AC07296.gif

and they can take turns fuckin themselves on the dildo on his face while wifey and Trish take turns licking each other

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe Trish and wifey can make him wear a chindo like this
View attachment 2145585

and they can take turns fuckin themselves on the dildo on his face while wifey and Trish take turns licking each other
WOW I never even knew that these existed.
Also at the night club when wifey tell hubby that she is staying at Heather she is looking at her new found friend

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I can answer this for you,
This link, you can enable console and change lines and such, also force rollback among other things. You put the unren.bat file in game directory, where you have the usual game.exe file, click it and choose the option(s) you desire.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
This link is a save game editor, so you don't want to be playing the game if you choose to use it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

I prefer to use save editor program for my needs, I think it can do just about the same as console commands but I'm not entirely sure, just remember to check or uncheck boxes if you use that. I use unren.bat to force rollback if necessary.
Thank you so much!

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mod (0.5.2)

Here is my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod, currently it lists the Love & Respect points to help you make the choices in the game you wish to do based on the path you are playing as different paths want different points for better outcomes of that path.

I may later re-write the WT to better fit which path you are on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Installation instructions:
Extract in the same folder as WMW.exe and let Windows overwrite the files when asked.

View attachment 1504536 View attachment 1504537
Waiting for 0.6.0 update. TIA.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A couple of questions after playing the update.
What was/is concerning wifey when hubby tried to talk to her at the club,is she worried about bumping into someone?
Whoever called wifey at the club I think is also at the club and that is the person that she meets in the ladies.
The BBC dildo will be used to humiliate hubby because if you picked this colour then hubby could not perform but he had no problem with the white dildo.
I doubt that wifey has truly forgiven hubby for snooping on her phone and accusing her of doing naughty things.
Wifey snapped at hubby concerning the steaks for dinner
She was concerned at the club about something
Hubby disturbed her encounter in the ladies and seemed very dismissive about her hubby while dancing with Dominic

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes