CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I actually used the wifey model and dialed back all the aging morphs - and yes she looks a bit slutty - but that was the point. I reckon she'll revisit that side of her nature. You may be interested, but I also made a 25 y.o. wifey too - just didn't use her. Maybe I could somewhere - perhaps her ex-boyfriend Richard (remember her thinking about him in 1.1) may come into play. Actually, I quite like that idea. Here she is....

View attachment 2145504
Wow, Mr. Mink, I love wifey @ 25, she looks hot, truly experienced by her life exposures as a youth and growing up. If you do plan to use wifey25 in some sort of flashback scenes, this would be the perfect time to bring back her mom (using a strap-on) and maybe some of mom's lovers to fuck up her mind even further. Which of course further solidifies her character at 40+. Maybe, her sick perverted real father can pay a visit during this period. Just an idea.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow, Mr. Mink, I love wifey @ 25, she looks hot, truly experienced by her life exposures as a youth and growing up. If you do plan to use wifey25 in some sort of flashback scenes, this would be the perfect time to bring back her mom (using a strap-on) and maybe some of mom's lovers to fuck up her mind even further. Which of course further solidifies her character at 40+. Maybe, her sick perverted real father can pay a visit during this period. Just an idea.
:ROFLMAO:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe Trish and wifey can make him wear a chindo like this
View attachment 2145585

and they can take turns fuckin themselves on the dildo on his face while wifey and Trish take turns licking each other
Wow, that's a first for me. I've never seen a "chindo" before. So while you're fucking her in the ass, you can eat her out at the same time, amazing. So glad you included the picture because I had no idea.

Reactions: Old Dog

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A couple of questions after playing the update.
What was/is concerning wifey when hubby tried to talk to her at the club,is she worried about bumping into someone?
Whoever called wifey at the club I think is also at the club and that is the person that she meets in the ladies.
The BBC dildo will be used to humiliate hubby because if you picked this colour then hubby could not perform but he had no problem with the white dildo.
I doubt that wifey has truly forgiven hubby for snooping on her phone and accusing her of doing naughty things.
Wifey snapped at hubby concerning the steaks for dinner
She was concerned at the club about something
Hubby disturbed her encounter in the ladies and seemed very dismissive about her hubby while dancing with Dominic
Can I ask, where are these scenes from? Where wifey is dancing and goes to the restroom? I play all routes and have never seen these scenes. How am I missing these?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Theres
Wow, that's a first for me. I've never seen a "chindo" before. So while you're fucking her in the ass, you can eat her out at the same time, amazing. So glad you included the picture because I had no idea.
a game called “moving down” uses it on their sex slaves and Cuck husband

Reactions: CutieLvr

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog, how do you get to these photos that are numbered as you describe? I have been missing these scenes somehow.
Play all 3 routes and all so have a separate save for the black/white dildo and on the sharing route have two saves for female/male

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated to the 0.6.0 content

Note: Please keep in mind I am still half out of it while still recovering from a very bad case of the flu, so I probably didn't catch everything for WT context in all pg the 3 paths. Once I am feeling better (hopefully soon) I will go back through the game code and try to update where needed.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
MOD UPDATE:

Note: Please keep in mind I am still half out of it while still recovering from a very bad case of the flu, so I probably didn't catch everything for WT context in all pg the 3 paths. Once I am feeling better (hopefully soon) I will go back through the game code and try to update where needed.
Get a hot todie down you and thanks for your hard work on the mod

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is definitley hot but did anyone found massive differences by choosing the 3 paths at beginning?
I just played cuckold and infidelity route and both have same dialogs and also same actions so far. The only differences u can get is by the different choices inside of the game but by the paths at beginning i didnt get any big differences so far...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
MOD UPDATE:

One question (while wishing you quick recovery and all the best): could you maybe make some trick to be able to see all routes during the game, no matter what we have chosen at the beginning? Maybe a choice of route at the beginning of each update so that we can save there an go back to that save to play the other routes within that version? Or maybe a way to cheat the stats and modify the values for love and respect so that we don't LOSE SCENES.

Or maybe a SCENE GALLERY which can be unlocked and includes all sex scenes on all routes?

I am very frustrated that, being on the sharing path, i already lost scenes that are only on the cheating path. And I supose there will be more that I will lose in the future. I prefer the sharing of course but i would like to see also the cheating scenes and there is no way to do that when my love is maximum and respect quite max. Playing the game from the beginning just to see a scene which may be on a route but not on others is not a good solution..

I am afraid this game gets into the same problem as TAC , which is LOSING SEX SCENES based on selected options and like TAC , it would need the kind of mod you made for TAC, where there was a cheat allowing us to see all we have missed. On which occasion i saw that i had missed a lot!

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A couple of questions after playing the update.
What was/is concerning wifey when hubby tried to talk to her at the club,is she worried about bumping into someone?
Whoever called wifey at the club I think is also at the club and that is the person that she meets in the ladies.
The BBC dildo will be used to humiliate hubby because if you picked this colour then hubby could not perform but he had no problem with the white dildo.
I doubt that wifey has truly forgiven hubby for snooping on her phone and accusing her of doing naughty things.
Wifey snapped at hubby concerning the steaks for dinner
She was concerned at the club about something
Hubby disturbed her encounter in the ladies and seemed very dismissive about her hubby while dancing with Dominic
If only you knew that answers to these questions. I do :).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes