Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes she won't do something if your respect is higher. Of course, you're assuming that she's cheating in the bathroom - perhaps she was sick. When she messed around with Mark - she only did so because your Respect was low - she didn't do it otherwise. Up to now (6.0) she hasn't done anything apart from get pissed off - 6.1 will develop what she was doing, but that will depend on your Respect score.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It looks like someone is misleading here. The update ends the same for all three path.? Three path and the same at the end of the update? :mad: I don't know if it's true because I haven't played yet so I ask but it looks like it's not true My opinion would be just hopeless, the ending should be different on each path and if not then cancel all three routes and give a choice only in scenes. I don't play to have the same endings on all tours, I need something else. Otherwise, it misses the point
Bear in mind that I'm not writing three completely different stories here - I couldn't manage that - it's weeks of work as it is. I'm writing a similar story which crosses across three different kinks - therefore, there will be similarities with the renders. Often the dialogue is different - and there are specific renders and pertaining to each story. Follow the path you like the best.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On which path did you see wifey dancing with Dominic and doing all those things? I am on the sharing route (or i hope i am if i have chosen the right save from the end of the last update) and they go to the club with Stella and James. She dances only with Stella, Dominic is not even there! In other comments i see some people saying they all know she did something in the bathroom but i don't see any mention of that or of knowing about that in my play. Did i do something wrong?
Someone may have answered this already, but the Dominic stuff is in the Cheat and Cuck routes. The Stella / James stuff is for Share only. Saying that - Dominic may make an appearance in the Share route if I want to use him again - but there are already plenty of contenders for her attentions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It's difficult to keep within a certain route by the way the updates come: 3 routes with 2 PV each, comming in different updates.. I wish there was a mod that allows switching between routes while playing and not only at the beginning of the game coz, i dunno about you but, even if i am mostly interested in the sharing route, i really would like to see all the routes and to not miss scenes.

EDIT:
Or at least an unlocked Scene Gallery for all routes in the future updates, when things (hopefully) start to happen.
The routes are different but you might get a merge between Cuck and Cheat routes if it makes sense. Share path will always remain pure because I promised it would not have the more dodgy stuff as part of it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Personally, I would like to see him catch his wife cheating and then have that be the basis of him sharing her. A 'If my wife is going to be a slut, then she'll be a slut on my terms' scenario.
But the way it is set up, I don't see the paths crossing over like that.
Either way, I still like what I see so far.
Yep - can't see that per se - but it may lead to a NTR type scenario when hubs realises that he can't stop it, and accepts it as part of his life.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hmmm.. that means that scene is not on the sharing path.. I must see if i have a save for the cheating path and try that one because the cuck path i would like to avoid (I don't like humiliation), unless its part of the sharing route.

EDIT:
Shit, it seems i didn't play (or save) the cheating route at all because looking through my saves i can not find this situation which shoud be in v.5.1: "The shopping trip continues to the home of Mark (Heather's current fuckbuddy)".

In all my saves they come directly home after shopping. And also in all my saves the love is maximum and respect is also quite maximum.

Does somebody have a save of the cheating route from the moment they go to Mark's house after shopping or from the end of v.0.5.1 on the cheating route? Coz with my values for love and respect i guess I will never be able to see any scene from the cheating route in the future..
Play the bugger again - the time will fly by :) Also I have updated the Cheat route recently and done a re-write of parts of it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wow, Mr. Mink, I love wifey @ 25, she looks hot, truly experienced by her life exposures as a youth and growing up. If you do plan to use wifey25 in some sort of flashback scenes, this would be the perfect time to bring back her mom (using a strap-on) and maybe some of mom's lovers to fuck up her mind even further. Which of course further solidifies her character at 40+. Maybe, her sick perverted real father can pay a visit during this period. Just an idea.
Can't see her mother back in a sexual role - but she may make an appearance as a general fuck up :)

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Okay, as suggested, I played the Cheat Route again. I chose all the options to lower the Love and Respect meters as low as possible. I still didn't get a purchase a dildo scene, a bathroom scene, or a dance scene with the black dude. The game ended with hubby and wifey role-playing on their bed and wifey fantasizing about being fucked by Mark and the guy who painted her house, can't think of his name right now. At the end there is a little note from the dev saying "see you in 0.6.0", and the game is the latest download, 0.6.0, I am very confused. Does anybody else get this message from the dev at the end of the game?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The game is definitley hot but did anyone found massive differences by choosing the 3 paths at beginning?
I just played cuckold and infidelity route and both have same dialogs and also same actions so far. The only differences u can get is by the different choices inside of the game but by the paths at beginning i didnt get any big differences so far...
There certainly are similarities because they don't always have to be different. WMW is really one story, but with three kinks attached - you can follow whatever one you like, but don't expect a stand a lone story. No time for that :)

Reactions: Puma1978

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
How deep is the cuckolding route in this game? Is there any humiliation, or femdom involved if you choose that route

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, as suggested, I played the Cheat Route again. I chose all the options to lower the Love and Respect meters as low as possible. I still didn't get a purchase a dildo scene, a bathroom scene, or a dance scene with the black dude. The game ended with hubby and wifey role-playing on their bed and wifey fantasizing about being fucked by Mark and the guy who painted her house, can't think of his name right now. At the end there is a little note from the dev saying "see you in 0.6.0", and the game is the latest download, 0.6.0, I am very confused. Does anybody else get this message from the dev at the end of the game?
This is the ending that you should of got
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: CutieLvr

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The ending of the cuck path has been really thrilling. I could feel the MC's nervousness and almost paralysis as things began to unfold totally out of his control.

The bull is already an interesting character. Domineering and imposing without being rude or unfair.

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before (had a quick with the search function, but didn't find anything).

Was playing on the 'Sharing' path and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happened on the second sex scene as well.
Might be a bug on my end, but I replayed through everything and I can't get it to work properly.

I'm far from an expert when it comes to ren'py, but I think something happened with the if-else statement in the script.
Nothing too bothering, but I figured I'd just let you know, Illegible Mink :)
Enjoying it a lot so far!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
The ending of the cuck path has been really thrilling. I could feel the MC's nervousness and almost paralysis as things began to unfold totally out of his control.

The bull is already an interesting character. Domineering and imposing without being rude or unfair.
Just how we like it!

Reactions: slider
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes