Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of questions after playing the update.
What was/is concerning wifey when hubby tried to talk to her at the club,is she worried about bumping into someone?
Whoever called wifey at the club I think is also at the club and that is the person that she meets in the ladies.
The BBC dildo will be used to humiliate hubby because if you picked this colour then hubby could not perform but he had no problem with the white dildo.
I doubt that wifey has truly forgiven hubby for snooping on her phone and accusing her of doing naughty things.
Wifey snapped at hubby concerning the steaks for dinner
She was concerned at the club about something
Hubby disturbed her encounter in the ladies and seemed very dismissive about her hubby while dancing with Dominic
You might consider spoilers on some of your posts. Some people, including myself, haven't played 6.0 yet. It doesn't really bother me, since I'd probably read the spoilers anyway, but others don't like to know the ending before they watch the movie.

Reactions: Old Dog

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the differences in the story depending on how you treat the wife are usually only realized in the wife's side of the story and depend on the route you chose at the beginning. So the husband's side of the story will probably be similar in the cheating route regardless of love/respect level. However, we may find something different happening in the places we can't see, at least in her head, when we see the next update.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Make an effigy of wifey and place all her belonging at the base of it and burn the whole lot

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What route are you playing?
Image 91/92 is on the infidelity route(club scene)where wifey dances with the black guy
Image 89/90 is the sharing route again on the club scene with Stella
Images 84 is Hubby meeting Debbie
Image 83/85/86/87 is wifey having sex with hubby and using the dildo.
Image 88 is getting ready for the club
Image 91/92 is also on the cheating route(I think)and wifey dances with the black guy
If you want all the pictures in the gallery then you will have to play all 3 routes
View attachment 2145265 View attachment 2145269 View attachment 2145273
In photo 85, 86 you can choose what kind of dildo your wife wants?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like someone is misleading here. The update ends the same for all three path.? Three path and the same at the end of the update? :mad: I don't know if it's true because I haven't played yet so I ask but it looks like it's not true My opinion would be just hopeless, the ending should be different on each path and if not then cancel all three routes and give a choice only in scenes. I don't play to have the same endings on all tours, I need something else. Otherwise, it misses the point

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Three Paths and you get the same at the end of the update:mad:. My opinion is just hopeless, the ending should be different on each path, and if not, just liquidate all three routes and give only a choice in scenes. I don't play for every track to have the same ending, I need something different. Otherwise, it misses the point
I played the sharing and cheating path and they end in different spots, not sure where Cuck path ended cause I don’t play that one

Reactions: Sadowdark

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Looking forward to the sharing path the most, damn Stella’s hot and also wifeys day is always better than hubbys.
But my cheat route save seemed to turn Cuckish in this update, because I thought cheating scenes wouldn’t be done in front of the husband and on the dance floor wifey and Dominic make you feel like a cuck while he’s groping her tit and dry humping her and her legs are wrapped around him and says he will knock you out?
On which path did you see wifey dancing with Dominic and doing all those things? I am on the sharing route (or i hope i am if i have chosen the right save from the end of the last update) and they go to the club with Stella and James. She dances only with Stella, Dominic is not even there! In other comments i see some people saying they all know she did something in the bathroom but i don't see any mention of that or of knowing about that in my play. Did i do something wrong?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's difficult to keep within a certain route by the way the updates come: 3 routes with 2 PV each, comming in different updates.. I wish there was a mod that allows switching between routes while playing and not only at the beginning of the game coz, i dunno about you but, even if i am mostly interested in the sharing route, i really would like to see all the routes and to not miss scenes.

EDIT:
Or at least an unlocked Scene Gallery for all routes in the future updates, when things (hopefully) start to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
On which path did you see wifey dancing with Dominic and doing all those things? I am on the sharing route (or i hope i am if i have chosen the right save from the end of the last update) and they go to the club with Stella and James. She dances only with Stella, Dominic is not even there! In other comments i see some people saying they all know she did something in the bathroom but i don't see any mention of that or of knowing about that in my play. Did i do something wrong?
To get Dominic dancing scene, Cuck and make sure love and respect are low

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Three Paths and you get the same at the end of the update ?:mad:. My opinion is just hopeless, the ending should be different on each path, and if not, just liquidate all three routes and give only a choice in scenes. I don't play for every track to have the same ending, I need something different. Otherwise, it misses the point
Personally, I would like to see him catch his wife cheating and then have that be the basis of him sharing her. A 'If my wife is going to be a slut, then she'll be a slut on my terms' scenario.
But the way it is set up, I don't see the paths crossing over like that.
Either way, I still like what I see so far.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i played the sharing path too. that scene with Dominic does not take place on the sharing path. she goes to the bathroom with Stella then comes back and dances with MC, then they make plans to head out together..and then..waiting time again.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hmmm.. that means that scene is not on the sharing path.. I must see if i have a save for the cheating path and try that one because the cuck path i would like to avoid (I don't like humiliation), unless its part of the sharing route.

EDIT:
Shit, it seems i didn't play (or save) the cheating route at all because looking through my saves i can not find this situation which shoud be in v.5.1: "The shopping trip continues to the home of Mark (Heather's current fuckbuddy)".

In all my saves they come directly home after shopping. And also in all my saves the love is maximum and respect is also quite maximum.

Does somebody have a save of the cheating route from the moment they go to Mark's house after shopping or from the end of v.0.5.1 on the cheating route? Coz with my values for love and respect i guess I will never be able to see any scene from the cheating route in the future..

Last edited:

b000tslut

Mar 4, 2020
goodness, the outfit Wifey wears to the club. the skirt and boots, she looks great in leather... good update, cant wait to see how cuck path progresses and pushes forward in 6.1!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Personally, I would like to see him catch his wife cheating and then have that be the basis of him sharing her. A 'If my wife is going to be a slut, then she'll be a slut on my terms' scenario.
But the way it is set up, I don't see the paths crossing over like that.
Either way, I still like what I see so far.
On the path of sharing that shouldn't happen, you have a path of cheating on it

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i played the sharing path too. that scene with Dominic does not take place on the sharing path. she goes to the bathroom with Stella then comes back and dances with MC, then they make plans to head out together..and then..waiting time again.
(y)

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes