Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I've seen this before: someone leaks, dev gets pissed, starts ignoring the public thread or being rude, and the thread becomes a cesspool filled with bickering. But it's fine, who wants to support the game won't do it necessarily for the early releases but because they like the game. At least that's my opinion.
The update is nice, can't wait for the wifey's pov because i think things will get spiceyyy.
I'll stick around - promise. But I do care for my Patrons - and am really grateful to them for helping me.

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I agree as the dev does have a good time based release for non patrons.
I am myself a Titanium level patron but I will not break the trust the dev has in me by leaking the game.
That is why I think you're terrific, Old Dog...sorry about that, but it had to be said. Shit - it's out there now...

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nah - at least not how I see it. The Share path will allow Hubby and Wifey to play with others - or possibly both mess about with different partners. But it won't be cuck-ish at all- that's another route - it'll be full consent from both and part of their new life. So if you want a route where the two of them enjoy a lifestyle where they both participate happily and in a consenting relationship - Share is for you.
And will the husband be able to join his wife at any time and vice versa ?

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
I envy you, I got to picture 83 in the gallery in the story, I don't have another one open and I haven't moved anywhere. I'm making mistakes somewhere and I don't know where.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The dialog between wifey and hubby in the ladies is suspect with the shoes moving when he spoke and the words wifey spoke,it must be difficult to hold a conversation while having an orgasm

• Haha
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I envy you, I got to picture 83 in the gallery in the story, I don't have another one open and I haven't moved anywhere. I'm making mistakes somewhere and I don't know where.
Are you missing some pictures in the gallery?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Looking forward to playing the next update and also on all three paths. Would be interesting to see Trish have her way with wifey, again, and hubby. Maybe this time Trish wears a strap-on. I like how depending on the path and respect, wifey either sucks Heather's friend, Mark's cock or she stops just before sucking.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Looking forward to playing the next update and also on all three paths. Would be interesting to see Trish have her way with wifey, again, and hubby. Maybe this time Trish wears a strap-on. I like how depending on the path and respect, wifey either sucks Heather's friend, Mark's cock or she stops just before sucking.
Trish can stick it to hubby with the strap on :LOL:
Why was wifey so nervous at he club?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What route are you playing?
Image 91/92 is on the infidelity route(club scene)where wifey dances with the black guy
Image 89/90 is the sharing route again on the club scene with Stella
Images 84 is Hubby meeting Debbie
Image 83/85/86/87 is wifey having sex with hubby and using the dildo.
Image 88 is getting ready for the club
Image 91/92 is also on the cheating route(I think)and wifey dances with the black guy
If you want all the pictures in the gallery then you will have to play all 3 routes
Capture image1.PNG Capture image2.PNG Capture Image 3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Illegible Mink

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
What route are you playing?
Image 91/92 is on the infidelity route(club scene)where wifey dances with the black guy
Image 89/90 is the sharing route again on the club scene with Stella
Images 84 is Hubby meeting Debbie
Image 83/85/86/87 is wifey having sex with hubby and using the dildo.
Image 88 is getting ready for the club
Image 91/92 is also on the cheating route(I think)and wifey dances with the black guy
If you want all the pictures in the gallery then you will have to play all 3 routes
View attachment 2145265 View attachment 2145269 View attachment 2145273
can you please send me the save, I'm very interested, thank you.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes