HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Any way to show the 'hidden' objectives. for example the quest for 'training at the forest' or for any others? There was a mention of some type of plugin but no reference that I can find as to where or what that is.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Any way to show the 'hidden' objectives. for example the quest for 'training at the forest' or for any others? There was a mention of some type of plugin but no reference that I can find as to where or what that is.
sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about
When looking at the objectives screen while in the quest 'training at the forest' it says that objective is 'hidden'. When that was mentioned there was a note (?one time display?) that said that to see hidden objectives you had to enable certain parameters or use a plugin. (that message only displayed once but no other information). I'm asking how to actually un-hide the hidden objectives.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
When looking at the objectives screen while in the quest 'training at the forest' it says that objective is 'hidden'. When that was mentioned there was a note (?one time display?) that said that to see hidden objectives you had to enable certain parameters or use a plugin. (that message only displayed once but no other information). I'm asking how to actually un-hide the hidden objectives.
Ahhhh I see, usually with long objectives I show the releveant information when is needed, for example objective 1 go to the shop, objective 2 have a dinner with munch. I just use commands when i want to objective ti be shown or to be marked as complete.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
This game have improved a lot!

Requesting lesbian romance between Nora and Minerva, they could sleep over at Nora, due to Minerva being afraid of being alone. This could also add a lot of possible content in school, like in the changing rooms or on missions that they're together, or if Judith or what Nils partners name is, or others, they could all on together after being sexually frustrated. Minerva would fit as the dominant one, turning Nora into a servant or slave, with romantic feelings.

Nora and Minerva could also get violated together from Greg in dress-up rooms, dressing them up after being filmed in Noras room, where he apparently have a camera in the mirror? Greg, could take pictures and share them, to make up for unpaid rent, where some people starts to molest Nora forcefully, where she tries to run away from, but ends up being half seen and tries to act normal.

Krishi or what Nils sisters name is, could ask Minerva and Nora for help when it comes to masturbation, she'll likely get taken by Arnold or Smith, so a scene before that could be a good addition.

Minerva could be rebellious against some extreme orders and Smith could take her for a walk, like a dog and take pictures.
Then Smith could force Minerva to get Nora involved with them, while crying she could also maintain her good relationship and Nora forgives her.

Lin would be a good addition, who could start to humiliate, molest, train, spank, talk down Minerva, to put her in her position.
She could also put Minerva naked under the register and have her serve her sexually, or abuse her with toys/vibrators, especially while working in the store, possible in a short maid costume, where she gets exposed to the ones in front of the register.

Nora could get back in as a pet for the governor, also serving and obeying the new girl there, who prepares Nora and is a bit rough with her, who makes love with the governor making their standings obvious. Spankings, never get old and she could get spanked both by blond girl and the governor. You can have Nora wet herself while being spanked and then molested on her ass, just to get back to being spanked very hard.

When Nora bends over for the Governor, showing her ass, a picture would look good there.
There could be scenes where the Governor molest Nora roughly while she's standing in front of his desk desk, on both ass/pussy, possible even in front of staff or in rooms with a lot of staff, where Nora have to avoid being detected. She could also be lent out to others in the building, where she also learns new information

Baths scene where Chris asks Nora to stand on all fours, like a dog and in different positions, while cleaning Nora with a bit of a firm grip and thoroughly, possible with or without sponge. Chris could make Nora cum several times through this way. Possible sharing Nora with the other two boys.
Chris could sort of rent out Nora, as it's a mixed bath, some could pay for time to molest here, where Nora tried to hide that she's being molested, where Chris after, says to her that they should visit tomorrow again.

Chris could also start to sleep over at Nora some days, in the same bed, possible turning her into a pet.
Chris could give Nora a pet collar, which looks like one, but it was everything he could afford, so she wears it when meeting Chris.
When Nora and Chris are out walking, they could see a woman in a pet collar, someone which Nora knows (like Minerva), but doesn't recognize, which leaves Nora stumbling, where Chris suggest trying it out inside, to then do so outside. There could be women/men walking in when Nora gets cleaned up on all fours, sometimes noticing and sometimes not. Chris could also hug, molest as a massage and later kiss Nora in the bath, where it would be possible to put a dog collar on her and use it to bring her closer to him or down to his height.

At the swimming pool, there could be a scene of girls having their swimsuits pulled up, so that they get lifted up a bit and then spanked as a punishment for being rebellious. Nora could offer to take the punishment for other girls, like spanking. They could get spanked, for not wearing what they're told.

Minervas underwear looks good, however Noras underwear is often pink, she had blue ones when being spanked.
I personally don't like pink underwear that much and a wider varity and colors of underwear could spice the game up, she could be forced by others to wear specific underwear or even childish ones, then be seen by others in changing room and get comments.
Minerva or also Nora could be forced to wear childish underwear when working or being punished with shorts skirts, where they get molested all over, there could be another slum for that where they aren't recognized.

A big issue is that the girls are meant to be sold or rented out, which makes sex very limited, unless they can get rented out without pregnancy's, but having their first time taken, and then sex becomes more common and forced.

The school bully, or whatever his name is.
You could have Nora find out what he's doing to Minerva and have Nora take her place or convince both to cover for the other girls.
Which still gets molested, just not obviously in front of Minerva and Nora at the start.
You could also add cage play, where they put bad betas until school is over, or in an reeducation room, facility, with spanking.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
This game have improved a lot!

Requesting lesbian romance between Nora and Minerva, they could sleep over at Nora, due to Minerva being afraid of being alone. This could also add a lot of possible content in school, like in the changing rooms or on missions that they're together, or if Judith or what Nils partners name is, or others, they could all on together after being sexually frustrated. Minerva would fit as the dominant one, turning Nora into a servant or slave, with romantic feelings.

Nora and Minerva could also get violated together from Greg in dress-up rooms, dressing them up after being filmed in Noras room, where he apparently have a camera in the mirror? Greg, could take pictures and share them, to make up for unpaid rent, where some people starts to molest Nora forcefully, where she tries to run away from, but ends up being half seen and tries to act normal.

Krishi or what Nils sisters name is, could ask Minerva and Nora for help when it comes to masturbation, she'll likely get taken by Arnold or Smith, so a scene before that could be a good addition.

Minerva could be rebellious against some extreme orders and Smith could take her for a walk, like a dog and take pictures.
Then Smith could force Minerva to get Nora involved with them, while crying she could also maintain her good relationship and Nora forgives her.

Lin would be a good addition, who could start to humiliate, molest, train, spank, talk down Minerva, to put her in her position.
She could also put Minerva naked under the register and have her serve her sexually, or abuse her with toys/vibrators, especially while working in the store, possible in a short maid costume, where she gets exposed to the ones in front of the register.

Nora could get back in as a pet for the governor, also serving and obeying the new girl there, who prepares Nora and is a bit rough with her, who makes love with the governor making their standings obvious. Spankings, never get old and she could get spanked both by blond girl and the governor. You can have Nora wet herself while being spanked and then molested on her ass, just to get back to being spanked very hard.

When Nora bends over for the Governor, showing her ass, a picture would look good there.
There could be scenes where the Governor molest Nora roughly while she's standing in front of his desk desk, on both ass/pussy, possible even in front of staff or in rooms with a lot of staff, where Nora have to avoid being detected. She could also be lent out to others in the building, where she also learns new information

Baths scene where Chris asks Nora to stand on all fours, like a dog and in different positions, while cleaning Nora with a bit of a firm grip and thoroughly, possible with or without sponge. Chris could make Nora cum several times through this way. Possible sharing Nora with the other two boys.
Chris could sort of rent out Nora, as it's a mixed bath, some could pay for time to molest here, where Nora tried to hide that she's being molested, where Chris after, says to her that they should visit tomorrow again.

Chris could also start to sleep over at Nora some days, in the same bed, possible turning her into a pet.
Chris could give Nora a pet collar, which looks like one, but it was everything he could afford, so she wears it when meeting Chris.
When Nora and Chris are out walking, they could see a woman in a pet collar, someone which Nora knows (like Minerva), but doesn't recognize, which leaves Nora stumbling, where Chris suggest trying it out inside, to then do so outside. There could be women/men walking in when Nora gets cleaned up on all fours, sometimes noticing and sometimes not. Chris could also hug, molest as a massage and later kiss Nora in the bath, where it would be possible to put a dog collar on her and use it to bring her closer to him or down to his height.

At the swimming pool, there could be a scene of girls having their swimsuits pulled up, so that they get lifted up a bit and then spanked as a punishment for being rebellious. Nora could offer to take the punishment for other girls, like spanking. They could get spanked, for not wearing what they're told.

Minervas underwear looks good, however Noras underwear is often pink, she had blue ones when being spanked.
I personally don't like pink underwear that much and a wider varity and colors of underwear could spice the game up, she could be forced by others to wear specific underwear or even childish ones, then be seen by others in changing room and get comments.
Minerva or also Nora could be forced to wear childish underwear when working or being punished with shorts skirts, where they get molested all over, there could be another slum for that where they aren't recognized.

A big issue is that the girls are meant to be sold or rented out, which makes sex very limited, unless they can get rented out without pregnancy's, but having their first time taken, and then sex becomes more common and forced.

The school bully, or whatever his name is.
You could have Nora find out what he's doing to Minerva and have Nora take her place or convince both to cover for the other girls.
Which still gets molested, just not obviously in front of Minerva and Nora at the start.
You could also add cage play, where they put bad betas until school is over, or in an reeducation room, facility, with spanking.
I have been able to advance the story and the events, naturally that helps a game based in slow corruption and thanks to my supporters I can add more art than before.

I will add some events girlxgirl but I don't have in mind a romance between girls.

I have an idea similar in mind to what you described for Greg and the pics but in these case, taking advanatge of the voyeur janitor.

Krisa will have events with the bookstore owner too.

John involving more girls and take them out like pets, sounds good.

The idea of the assitant of the store is interesting too.

Nora will become more submissive to the governor, adding the blonde to the dynamic could be interesting.

To treat to Nora in the government office is something I like a lot in some aspects.

Some of your suggestions for the baths could be hard to add, at least for now.Chris won't share

I too have in mind for Chris to sleep with Nora in her house, the collar is a very good idea.

The pool idea is nice

I pick pink often for Nora because sha has portaits with that color so I want to keep the consistency. But I try to change it often. Childish underwear?

Buck will do exactly that.

Interesting for the last part. Nora and Minerva would be the betas.

Reactions: qwerfgh

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I have been able to advance the story and the events, naturally that helps a game based in slow corruption and thanks to my supporters I can add more art than before.

I will add some events girlxgirl but I don't have in mind a romance between girls.
-It could be a good addition, as a mental support for them.
At one point, it would be likely that they're going to fight back or possible try to flee, which could lead to different endings like a lesbian ending or getting caught.

There could also be an ending where they fight back to organize something larger to change the empire or split it up, which is likely planned, which could happen in several ways, like still being slaves or freeing themselves, as in killing the ones violating them, which Minerva might be afraid to do, due to needing support. After having sex a few times or being rented out and not sold, it might get old. That's where the lesbian romance comes in, where they could kill off those violating their partner/s.

They could also get scared, when they see, if you write it as such, that many of their female classmates or in the school overall, gets sold off. In short, magically disappearing or being told that they fell to far down the system and there was no salvation for them. You could add a nighttime auction, which makes it obvious to the girls, in regard to what happens with the disappeared ones and that they could be next, other than they already know that they're sold off, but the buyers, could be made too look on the worse end.

You could also have and ending where they understand that they're powerless and starts to accept there position or work for their enslavers, but that could be come to many branches, if you were to extend on it.

Also one where they're addicted to sex.
The longer most relevant men are unaware, like Niles or Nils, the better the story, if things happens behind their back, where the girls try to explain the situations or make excuses.

You might have and ending planned where they flee to the north, where there's Relian resistance or what they were called.
They could be captured several times on the path towards that location, having to flee (failing to flee means being sold, could be good auction scenes and follow-ups) and visit many towns, to get the RPG element which you seem to try implementing. Then they could be used by the resistance to gather support, where the ones who can support, might want sexual payments. Women which have power, could also demand sexual favors or enjoy dominating these girls and there might be several people to please. They might have to arrange strip shows or sell themselves to make money on the journey to the north. Unless you want them to overthrow the current city, which is far away from the north, while the army is away.

If John have any plans to actually change the empire or whatever it's called, he could be lending out Minerva and others to get the support, where he later becomes emperor/king, with no real change, just that he sits on the power instead.

I have an idea similar in mind to what you described for Greg and the pics but in these case, taking advanatge of the voyeur janitor.

-That could work too, you can also do so with Greg and add a different set of outfits and underwear.
Perhaps, Greg could arrange an audience, in his store at night where there would be a strip show or forced unclothing, possible where others or Greg undresses her himself.

The janitor other than taking pictures, could steal underwear or demand victims to wear specific underwears, which he sells and then rents out the girls. Some victims could walk home without underwear, on windy days.

Krisa will have events with the bookstore owner too.
- You could add a vaulting horse or do bdsm plays, Krisa is a book-girl, she could likely get more dirty books and would likely want to try out a lot. Which escalates, possible that she gets shared, hurt and have a hard time getting out of it, due to pictures or something like that. It could be that she falls for the bookstore owner and that he gets several girls or buys a slave, before she starts trying to resist him.

John involving more girls and take them out like pets, sounds good.

The idea of the assitant of the store is interesting too.
-Minerva have likely not got spanked before in her life, so bad results or being slow trying to cover herself, could lead to spanking by Lin and then be forced to continue working, with a visible red butt. She could be spanked, possible wet herself during the spanking, when there're customers in the store, possible at a specific night hour, or that she works in another store that they manage, like a sex store. There could be a lot of outfits for her to wear, which could serve to break down her pride, where a lot of molesting scenes are possible. Possible in a bar.

Nora will become more submissive to the governor, adding the blonde to the dynamic could be interesting.
-The spanking scene would be an easy edit, add a collar on Nora which the governor and the blonde girl sitting on Nora kissing the governor, while being molested. Here the Governor, could also demand lesbian play between them. The blonde girl mix between being could rough and soft against Nora. Nora might not understand why the blond girl doesn't like her fully and try to befriend her, to get her on Noras side, which makes the blond girl take control of her, even after governor time. This could be a long process, the blond girl likes being superior to Nora.

The blond girl could likely become an ally later, if she were to be shared to others in lower positions, while the governor takes in new girls (the blond girl, might like or enjoy her relationship with the governor, mainly due to stepping up in the ladder). Or that the plays, gets more extreme, or that she gets turned into a real slave, possible branded.
If they succeed to remove the governor, then the blond girl could have a sexual need and try to force her superiority over Nora (or blame Nora because she lost power and the blond girl gets back at Nora). A new governor might arrive which result in some changes, could be positive or negative.

To treat to Nora in the government office is something I like a lot in some aspects.

Some of your suggestions for the baths could be hard to add, at least for now.Chris won't share
-You could have a few children running into the mixed baths in the late hours and wonder what Chris is doing.
Chris could then explain that he's helping her to clean herself and have them join in and they'll clean her for a long time, it's good to be thoroughly in Chris words. After events like this, Chris could ask to sleep-over at Nora, if she's molested, doesn't cum and is frustrated, where Chris offers to help when in her bed, Nora might be masturbating when she believes that Chris is sleeping next to her.

There could also be a case in one scene, that there's a lot of men in the bath and that Nora doesn't want to get in while they're in there. So she could ask Chris to have him clean her a little longer or more thoroughly.
He could also clean her special places, asking her to or place her in better positions suited for that, like on her back or with her ass raised.

Also, if Nora is on all four, then it's harder to cover parts and gives good scene views, he could raise her leg like if she were a dog in peeing position, while cleaning her legs.

A good bathing scene also, is if Chris ads a little force and remove Noras hands from her breasts, telling her that he can't clean her properly if she's covering up. This could also be, where he later asks her to stand on all four, cleaning all parts, which could be a lot of images for that scene, but likely a very good scene. You can add on more to this scene in later scenes, like there being men in the baths, which she doesn't want to get in with, which gives Chris a change to molest her more. Chris could also in desperation, make money on her in one scene, where he tells her that she's clean enough and should join him in the bath, where she gets molested by the man next to her. Chris could pretend to be tired and resting, after this, Chris could start to molest her even more and you could make a variety of such scenes.

I too have in mind for Chris to sleep with Nora in her house, the collar is a very good idea.

The pool idea is nice

I pick pink often for Nora because sha has portaits with that color so I want to keep the consistency. But I try to change it often. Childish underwear?
- Yes, to embarrass her, a short skirt could add to that to.
This works for both Nora and Minerva (which have a lot of pride, so it could add as an humiliating effect), it's one thing to be exposed in in something stylish and another in something childish. For example, if they're molested, they could be threatened with or having their skirt pulled off.
They could be wearing vibrators, exposed in parks, be forced to play with kids.
They could be ordered to wear childish clothing also.

I noticed that in a scene with Chris, she had white ones, which looked good.
She could get molested heavily both on the breast and on her vagina, so different underwears, could make a lot of scenes repeatable, with little change, just color, style and molesting, to add more of a total content. The game have a lot of text and a lot of scenes, can make that text feel less.

I don't like pure pink that much.:/

Buck will do exactly that.

Interesting for the last part. Nora and Minerva would be the betas.

-
Also in regard to the Swimming pool and other sports.
There's nothing better to introduce new girls, than a changing rooms.
You can see them with sweet-drenched clothes and underwears, as well that of them being naked and showering.

You can add a lot of content by having Nora and Minerva participate to help or that they have such courses and you could then see girls changing, which could get minor conversation and stories, who suddenly shaves, which later disappears as in being sold off. Buck and other could be making rules for what women should wear when exercising, inserting vibrators, possible inside chasity belts.

Chasity belts with vibrators could be forced on some the female students as punishments, you can have alpha males putting them of and removing them after school, this could be done in different settings with comments on how wet they're. The women could also get so wet during class, that a guy gets the assignments to dry them up, due to that the floor is wet, which they can get scolded by, by possible spanking.

You could have some alpha males molesting/raping women inside of lookers in the female changing rooms, where they don't want to be exposed or possible in the male ones if you want to give more contents to women playing the game. Buck is not a good idea for this, due to him being large as a house.

You could in the art club, which is likely planned, have betas as models, from clothed, to less clothed to naked and some of the boys could be good artists. These paintings could be sold, auctioned out, placed in the school or town hall, possible sold at stores. Good female painters, could be forced to paint these, with the threat of them becoming models, where the alpha male or the school takes the money.

Minerva could continue to masturbate at home and John, could sneak in, take pictures and then violate her.
He could also force her to take a pill, which makes her horny on the days, which you can make a lot of masturbation scenes from, like in classrooms, against tables, in the shower with the shower head. You could also have guys at some scene call in other guys having them them look on how wet and fountain-like that she's and lick/molest and take pictures.

When John make more demands or rent her out, she could be shown a lot of pictures of herself, like a whole album.

You could add slave piercings, bar-code or number brandings.
This could be done in school too, possible with small collars, with possibility to connect to a rope or chain.

You could also when Nora is rented out, have the governor or someone tell her that an important man will visit her at home and that she's to do what he says. She could be forced to have sex in her fathers bedroom and to make food for this man on his demands when waking up in a clothing he have brought with him, where he tells her, that he'll rent her soon again. She could be resistant and angry and get molested when shown hostility, along with spanking or having a quick one before he leaves, by coming inside, before school time for her.

There!

I added some more things in the quote, possible repeating some parts.

• I just jizzed my pants

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
There!

I added some more things in the quote, possible repeating some parts.
I find until now that you added them in the next of your last message, I still don't understand how to fully use the page. I will check them. Also if you want to talk to me directly consider talk to me in Discord. I can answer way faster there and discuss further some points.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Shadow Blade i no have Words to thank You to incredible contribution... Very thanks
glad you like what I do. If you want to ask anything or talk about the project, don't hesitate to reach me here or in my Discord (where i answer quickly)

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I find until now that you added them in the next of your last message, I still don't understand how to fully use the page. I will check them. Also if you want to talk to me directly consider talk to me in Discord. I can answer way faster there and discuss further some points.
Yes, it avoided another wall of text.
It quickly becomes a lot of text before you know it..

I'm scared of discord, they require a phonenumber.
Every phone number in Sweden, have to be registered, you can't just buy burn numbers anymore.
You can hide your personal information related to a number, but that can likely be easily accessed.

So, everything in these discord channels can be stored and very likely is by design, it's connected to user accounts, locked to phone numbers, with a history of phone numbers, which is locked to a registered personal information.

So if you ever say something important, then from discussions, there's so much dirt, that it would immediately silence you, due to not wanting to reveal details like these.

It might be possible to buy a phonenumber overseas, but it would still have a credit card connected to it, so it's easy to track.
I'm very busy, I shouldn't play to much porn games, even if it have a high priority.
So I usually write some things in periods and then I go silent again.

If you don't over use them, deep-kissing scenes would likely be good way to add to the domination element, or that they're lifted in their crotch and molested/kissed at the same time. Nora could be done in front of windows.

In Minervas case, you could have John with a few of his gang, walking in when she's alone with video equipment and saying that they're doing a promotion video. Liz would be a good addition, woman on woman, tend to work well.

Except when it comes to the woman obsessed with Dominic or what head of guards is called.
I don't like half-shaved/shaved.
She could likely be jealous towards Nora and take some anger out on her, at a point when she gets to "train" her. Or see Nora as a lower standing and train her to get the proper etiquette towards her master, further into the game. Or have her expand her sex training, telling her to show proper respect to her trainer and master, due to that they're so kind to train her.

Keep up the good work, we're many who eagerly awaits the next update.:)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes