LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks, but there are only 2 of them ??
so far yes, theres 7 girls in the game currently you'll be able to recruit and have sex with, however drawing them takes time, so it might be abit before theyre all bangable

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
In future may we get a scene between the PC and Missus with penetration? That cat milf does things to me
Ofcourse, the party members are going to get proper romance options down the line. it might be a bit, but missus is definitely going to be fuckable, i hope to give each party member multiple scenes.

LostWisdom

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Eh... maybe I am just being dumb but I can't seem to trigger the crafting process after gathering plenty of vines to make the clothes for the entire party.
I've tried "using" the vines on MC and Marsha.
Tried going to the pool where you first meet Dara.
Went to the Cave where you first meet Marsh.
Tried interacting with the table in the church in the Desert town Nueve.
Amongst other things.
I should have made it clearer, so thank you for saying this because I'll make sure its more clear in the future. once youve beaten the dyrads and you get the message saying marsha can craft, you need to go to skills and use a skill marsha posesses. I didnt think how that might not be clear when I was making it, sorry for that, but thank you for the reminder.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I should have made it clearer, so thank you for saying this because I'll make sure its more clear in the future. once youve beaten the dyrads and you get the message saying marsha can craft, you need to go to skills and use a skill marsha posesses. I didnt think how that might not be clear when I was making it, sorry for that, but thank you for the reminder.
Ah I see thank you. So i was being dumb x_x I remember now I checked Dara's skills and not marsha's, initially I had them mixed up, since so far Dara's been the one crafting stuff.
Anyways, thanks again and I love your work.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
(On Mac) Man I remember somehow getting this to work with like MKXP or something and now I don't remember, great...

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
This is going smooth. Exquisite art, lots of antropomorph hot babes (even the male ones are pretty) and catchy story, I'm so looking forward to it!

Patient

Mar 9, 2020
Haven't played this since, I think around v.16 or v.17, so coming back to it and seeing all the content that's been added, of every kind, since I was a lurker is really nice. You're doing amazing work, I can't wait for more.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
I found out that I can also still do things by clicking. I saved while like that and the save file was fine.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. Read the Guide and look like our new girl are bee girl?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.29 Bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are some save files by the dev. you can import them when starting a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.02.2022 (intro fix)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes