Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Can't recruit the maid, her dialogue comes up asking if i'd like a maid but there's no selection or anything and i checked at the house and she doesn't appear.

Reactions: Kyle@19
Mar 7, 2019
So iss there new "trap" / gay scenes in 0.27 update? I really looking forward toward it ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

Thanks!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the update, even though this one are more focus on questline and only got some new variations for old scenes but it was pretty fun. Not gonna lie that so called "granny Hilda" got a killer body, wish that one day we can have some fun with her like the others too LostWisdom
And WOOOHOOOO for MC finally got a real house, hopefully after that he will consider to come back to his home island to report and visit all his old friends and his mom....and to have some fun too

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Greetings:

Has anyone noticed the text disappearing after going inside the Cave of troubles quest?

Retract the last statement found out when you press shift during dialogue it dispears.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
LostWisdom , It seems all NPC have 3 sets of dialogue which they cycle through randomly and newer NPC's have 3 more sets for when the Protagonist is naked, is it possible to make the dialogue go in some kind of set order instead of randomly getting any 1 out of the 3 ?
Am only asking because personally I like to talk to all the NPC's and see what all they have to say, but when it is random I usually get stuck talking to the same NPC multiple times while they keep repeating the same 1 or 2 things. would be slightly more convenient.

Done with the update, even though this one are more focus on questline and only got some new variations for old scenes but it was pretty fun. Not gonna lie that so called "granny Hilda" got a killer body, wish that one day we can have some fun with her like the others too LostWisdom
Same, I was also hoping that her ghost hubby would go into the light after one last humping session, and then we could get her to maybe move in and take care of the garden while getting to spend some time with her. But well can't be too sad about them getting a "happily ever after" ... maybe we will need her ghost hubby's help for a future problem ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Same, I was also hoping that her ghost hubby would go into the light after one last humping session, and then we could get her to maybe move in and take care of the garden while getting to spend some time with her. But well can't be too sad about them getting a "happily ever after" ... maybe we will need her ghost hubby's help for a future problem ?
I hope so, quite a waste that we can't tap that granny's ass but maybe next update we will got a chance

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Kyle@19

Oct 6, 2021
I'm trap in a cave and i can't get out saying I need to help the nuns but don't no.
How Plsss Help ...how can i help the nuns in thr cave .:cry:

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
I've hit a bug:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/battlebacks1/Snowfield.png

Problem is, I can't find any such file or directory. I've tried creating a battlebacks1 directory with a blank Snowfield.png file but it didn't work. It's a bad error, the game won't progress no matter what. Any ideas?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'm trap in a cave and i can't get out saying I need to help the nuns but don't no.
How Plsss Help ...how can i help the nuns in thr cave .:cry:
If that is the cave heading north and out of the Desert town, the one with the Mushrooms then you need to go north from the cave entrance till you reach the nuns blocking the path, if i remember correctly you need to go left/west and north to where another nun will be outside a small entrance to another section of the cave. I won't spoil what happens but In there is where you need to go to help out the Nuns.

I hope so, quite a waste that we can't tap that granny's ass but maybe next update we will got a chance
Hope so too, all the character designs are interesting and alluring, wanna bang almost every NPC I meet in there. Can't wait till this game much further along.

Kyle@19

Oct 6, 2021
If that is the cave heading north and out of the Desert town, the one with the Mushrooms then you need to go north from the cave entrance till you reach the nuns blocking the path, if i remember correctly you need to go left/west and north to where another nun will be outside a small entrance to another section of the cave. I won't spoil what happens but In there is where you need to go to help out the Nuns.

I mean the spider cave I'm stuck

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

I mean the spider cave I'm stuck
Umm... Type your response After the /QUOTE.]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that doesn't help you, then you will have to explain exactly where you are stuck and what steps you have completed so far, for someone to help you out.

bastard0303

Jan 9, 2021
Does anyone have a save thats around the content of .22? I was playing, got to around that point, put it on hold, and then my hardrive corrupted and I lost my save. Cheers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, love the new Ghost content and the Dwarf finally got story but I wonder: Was that the same ghost during the early crypt quest? Because for sure she's looked much well designed compare to the early day, your skill really leveled up a lot. The story just as great as always even though it quite short and make me craving for even more, it's so good

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes