AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
Hey Lost Wisdom I was wondering if the option for I'd prefer a toggle to make gay content straight still on the table?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, i'm interested in playing this but is the guide basically necessary in order not to miss scenes? Or is it like other games where it's used to help out a player that's stuck and doesn't know what to do?

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Do you miss out on content if you skip the prologue? Are the items you get/dialogue you have with npcs needed for later content? There's a bug which spawns you in the sea after the prologue so you can't progress past the captain telling you to go out and see the world.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020

• I'd prefer a toggle to make gay content straight.
    Votes: 389 45.1%

• I don't mind the gay content, just add more straight to balance it out.
    Votes: 473 54.9%
Umm, why not do both? I mean everyone would be happy i guess... just sayin, i mean 45% is not a small proportion. i don't think it will be to big a hassle for the dev, anyway good game.

Reactions: FelFF

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
any way to fix this glitch? it happens after going to sleep in the boat.getting stuck in water.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I was having the bug when leaving the boat, after checking the dev's itch.io page I noticed he had released a patch there:

It fixes the boat scene.
Oh. I experienced the same but moved myself using MV Cheat

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes