cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Re the ghoul in the cave blocked by a rock:

YOU (dev) REALLY NEED TO WARN PLAYERS BEFORE A FIGHT WHEN THEY CANNOT HIT AN ENEMY.
I got a game over because I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE GHOULS COULDN'T BE BEATEN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: colosus

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Re the ghoul in the cave blocked by a rock:

YOU (dev) REALLY NEED TO WARN PLAYERS BEFORE A FIGHT WHEN THEY CANNOT HIT AN ENEMY.
I got a game over because I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE GHOULS COULDN'T BE BEATEN!!!
Tbf... It's a really weak mob... As long as you don't challenge it at lvl 1 or 2 without magic.
If you zap it with magic it will die quickly.

The game gives you a lot of freedom and there are no real hard fights. It's pretty much the norm to save before facing a boss looking monster.

It can also be beaten at a really low lvl as long as you have your first party member, they're a mage.

Reactions: DarkThought00

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.29 Bugfix2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are some save files by the dev. you can import them when starting a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ZaxarMillion

Jul 13, 2017
I ended up starting a new save, I ended up doing the bee quest first, after getting the house and getting it furnished if I attempt to leave the front it says to "See what's new" so I fully explored the house, then "Heard the back door closing / opening" so if I go out the back door the character is just frozen there and nothing happens.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Found a bug. When you don't skip the prologue, and play through the story until you you set sail and land in the starting town (after sleeping in your bunk, your character spawns on top of the water without being able to move.

Acronic

May 5, 2020
Where can I find the Horny gohst lady cant find the crypt entrance anymore. Ihave searched for 2 hours pls help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are some save files by the dev. you can import them when starting a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Hmm, so I think I'm going to give this another try. I'm going to be hoping that buff cow with the greataxe can be a party member/ love interest someday. The one in the banner as that is what's pulling me back to try again despite all the bugs I faced last time.

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
any kind sir willing to share full save, I played the game like 6 times now and don't wana play it anymore and here for the lewdsss

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
so i've been stuck on this quest "a real fixer upper", for some reason everytime i try to check the garden my game just won't respond to my inputs anymore. i can't move can't use the menu. is it a new bug? i was looking through the thread and saw no one else having this issue. did i maybe do something wrong or in the wrong order, im quite stumped.

Reactions: nacho03

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
so i've been stuck on this quest "a real fixer upper", for some reason everytime i try to check the garden my game just won't respond to my inputs anymore. i can't move can't use the menu. is it a new bug? i was looking through the thread and saw no one else having this issue. did i maybe do something wrong or in the wrong order, im quite stumped.
I had the same problem, not sure.

Reactions: feuerzeug

NnyVasquez

Oct 15, 2020
in the quest new batch who do I recruit and in the quest stop and smell the flowers where is the soul echo? did most of the content by myself just a bit stuck there

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the last version i play was .26. downloaded just now and the dwarf event in the walkthrough didnt activate, talking to the hag doesnt continue the quest, and hilda was gone when i returned to the house

looks like im going to have to restart

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes