Zalmoxis18

Apr 19, 2020
I cant for the life of me finish the damn for quest, i understand i have to find some key but it just doesnt exist, even when i talk to every damn npc i dont get a clue. i tried the beds but the key isnt there

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Hmnn I can't seem to progress whenever I click teleport on the obelisk it just crashes what might be the issue I wonder.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know where the guide actually is? Plenty of comments seem to reference it but I can't actually find it, and I'm slightly wary of playing a game if there is genuinely missable content without a guide.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Does anybody know where the guide actually is? Plenty of comments seem to reference it but I can't actually find it, and I'm slightly wary of playing a game if there is genuinely missable content without a guide.
Unless something has changed in recent versions, there should be a guide included in the download. It's a text file literally titled "Guide".

Is Gay content deactivatable?
I don't believe it can be straight up deactivated, but at the very least it is all avoidable/optional.

Ice_Walker

Oct 15, 2018
Having some trouble with the quest "What's Going on Up There" as whenever I interact with the Carved Stone, I get teleported. But then the game slows down drastically, and I can typically go through one box of dialogue before the game just outright crashes. Advice?

narutops2

Jun 17, 2019
Having some trouble with the quest "What's Going on Up There" as whenever I interact with the Carved Stone, I get teleported. But then the game slows down drastically, and I can typically go through one box of dialogue before the game just outright crashes. Advice?
Here is a patch that solve that problem

Amphipikey

Jul 30, 2022
I cant for the life of me finish the damn for quest, i understand i have to find some key but it just doesnt exist, even when i talk to every damn npc i dont get a clue. i tried the beds but the key isnt there
The problem is with the bottom right 4 I experience it on all my saves too

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes