El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
you will not share the girls with anyone. However, maybe the girls will share you with eachother :)
When you say "you" does that mean that I will be magically inserted into a bunch of pixels and text so that I would feel personally jilted if I had to share my GFs with someone? This is just a game right?? its not actual reality is it??

Guyintheback

Jun 25, 2020
We Are Lost [v0.1.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 51mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Mixdrop link isn't working

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Ever imagine a game made by someone who thinks the Kardashians are the height of natural beauty and high class?

That's the strong vibe I get from this.

Reactions: Walter Victor

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
question, it looks like the 2 stories are very split based on the choice of MC, will this play like there are two separate games in that overlap or will it eventually merge into one story, with different MCs

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
question, it looks like the 2 stories are very split based on the choice of MC, will this play like there are two separate games in that overlap or will it eventually merge into one story, with different MCs
Dev has said the 2 groups will merge into one, and the guy you choose not to be gets no play, ever.

Reactions: no_name_742

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Crazygamer43 Small detail that could go a long way, since your script seems to call directly what players enter for names and relations, maybe you want to take the reigns, coding the script to capitalize relations when needed, so it looks tidier. Probably something that doesn't come up too often, but who doesn't appreciate a little polishing?

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Crazygamer43 Small detail that could go a long way, since your script seems to call directly what players enter for names and relations, maybe you want to take the reigns, coding the script to capitalize relations when needed, so it looks tidier. Probably something that doesn't come up too often, but who doesn't appreciate a little polishing?

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
Honestly coding is something I have no idea how to do. I just copied the code from some other developer :)

Feb 12, 2021
Heres 0.1.1 for Mac and Android.
Also compressed versions for PC/Linux, Mac and Android.

Compressed
Uncompressed

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
the render looks good looking forward for more content
btw are u the same dev that made The Tyrant?i remember The Tyrant dev names also have dog

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

I need your help guys. I'm trying to get approved over at subscribestar but it's taking me quite a while.
If you guys could go to my page and just like the posts I make there it would help me to get noticed by the staff a lot quicker! Once I get approved I would start posting the uncensored version of the game there. Thx!

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes