Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.2.11] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.2.9 -> v0.2.11 [197 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.2.9 -> v0.2.11 [192 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Nope. Nothing but a hj and some kissing. All in all about 15 seconds of dialog for each path since last update.
What the fuck, more than 19 updates and no sex, the guy can't do at least a decent big update, everything has to be lower than 50 renders, so it's tense. :(

thank you for responding(y)

Reactions: xXHavikXx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I stopped playing about 8 updates ago, it was getting boring every update, the same nonsense:LOL:

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
not worth your time guys for now, give some time so more updated because every new updates is maybe 10-15 minutes of gameplay. For now not worth time

Sep 12, 2023
Ok what the hell? Why does this and Apocalypse (Legacy User) use the same save folder when they are not even from the same dev? Only thing in common is they use the same GUI. Been while since I played this and tried to catch up and Apocalypse (appropriate name it seems) saves overwrote all my We Are Lost saves, so now have to start over (and hope this doesn't overwrite all my Apcalypse saves).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwe123456rty

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
We Are Lost [v0.2.11] [MaDDoG] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

Workupload - Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know what's up - i tried the GoFile link twice and got a blank screen - the address bar said "about:blank/blocked".

Not my AV - AVG likes to brag about waht it's doing.

WorkUpload worked fine

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Don't know what's up - i tried the GoFile link twice and got a blank screen - the address bar said "about:blank/blocked".

Not my AV - AVG likes to brag about waht it's doing.

WorkUpload worked fine
Thx for the heads-up, link fixed.

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
I'm on a thin line whether or not to subscribe, but these micro updates with 2 minute reading makes me hesitant.
Graphically very good, the models are hot but so many months with no relevant sex progress makes me wait for more progress.
take up a notch and you ll have a subscriber here

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
How does the game work?

- Do I control only the male characters or the female characters too?

- Can I have all female characters if I choose any of the male MC or i can have some of them?

Reactions: BobBobBob321
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes