aba01

Feb 20, 2018
Great game so far, idk if it will be taken into consideration but maybe there could be more conversation on Landon and Scarlett. Currently they're just talking about sex that they're not even doing. Not judging but imo what makes a perfect game is the little details of the story and feeling the characters relationship more closely.

Reactions: WALKUR

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
I'm wasting more time in the relationships hurdle than the story and I need to do it twice, nice

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Not worth wasting your time, the game is very short and not much text, graphics are bad, images are not optmized.
It's probably better to use the webp format for pictures, it will be more useful.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Father was acting a little strange. the family is in a state of emergency due to a kidnapping and he is hiding information from his daughters. This is simply unacceptable, for everyone to survive everyone must have access to information. or did the father decide to go the “divide and conquer” route? The less the daughters know and understand what is happening, the more dependent they will be on their father?: ha, the father is thoughtful, and, it seems, he has been eyeing his daughters for a long time. daughters who behave completely thoughtlessly, like stupid bimbos.

the father, having seen the contents of the security cameras, did not think about how to neutralize them, did not even bother to determine their location on the spot.
and why didn’t he think that the glass door could be broken with a heavy object so that he could escape from the building, providing himself with some operational space?
or what, it’s warm, it’s not dripping over your head, they’re feeding you, and you don’t care that you’re not free? Hmm, the logic is also peculiar. pig logic.

son and mother - there’s no time for sex, you need to save yourself - but no. Moreover, he was not surprised that the mother suddenly appeared on the island in dry and undamaged clothes, while the son had previously searched the entire island, finding himself alone.

and I wonder how they hid the door in the sand? someone outside should fill it up so that it doesn’t catch the eye. Didn't the author think about this? I would still believe it if the door was hidden in a pile of fallen leaves, and by camouflage with foliage the door could be opened from the inside.

another illogical story that causes rejection. a variation on the LEWD ISLAND theme where the characters also behaved like stupid.

4 gigabytes of wasted traffic and a big pile of disappointment.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
We Are Lost [v0.3.6] [MaDDoG] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.18 -> v0.3.6 [685 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes