SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just curious. I know what VN is, but never understood what sandbox means. And, why there's a difference in them. Thanks!
VN you read and only click a choice, sandbox you play, you click items, doors, windows, people, some games days repeat, still there are games that are sandbox that act like VN's, click one thing and it's all of a sudden, a VN, just because it has a sandbox tag doesn't automatically make it one.

I mean most Inceston games are sandbox but very lite on it. There are very few games that are a "true" sandbox.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Just curious. I know what VN is, but never understood what sandbox means. And, why there's a difference in them. Thanks!
VN usually means you can hold the Ctrl key and get to the sex scenes asap :BootyTime:
Sandbox = click here, click there with your mouse. Usually a drag to get to the sex scenes :(

asdigata

Mar 20, 2024
View attachment 3540327

Overview:
On a day that started like any other, you were startled by Ashley and her story of a contest she won, granting you all a trip to an expensive resort. Ultimately deciding to leave, you start packing your things. But not all is as it seems.. As the corporation in charge of this contest has some deeper, more sinister plans for you. Choose your protagonist and unravel the story, discover the goals of this corporation and.. Well, the rest I will leave up to you to discover.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: MaDDoG - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

New game is advised as there was some code change that sometimes breaks old saves.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:

KROM95 thanks for the link

View attachment 2817503 View attachment 2817502 View attachment 2817501 View attachment 2817500 View attachment 2817498 View attachment 2817497 View attachment 2079991 View attachment 2079990 View attachment 2079989 View attachment 2079988 View attachment 2079987
Update 0.4.2 is out!

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes