MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Didn't know that, but with size of gigantic updates we get how long will it take? Gta VI, HL3 then this.
Ofcourse if update size changes it wpuld be different but it doesn't look good.
Can't answer that one. I just know Maddog said that the paths would end up together (and there was no NTR).

Reactions: EJW

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
passed the son's branch and the refusal sub-branch.
I am very glad that the plot included a way to escape from the island and refuse the cult's offer.
don't get me wrong, I am not against sex cults, I am not against incest, but it all depends on the little things. on the way the questions are asked, on the conditions in which the character finds himself.
when it was in the VN "Lecuyer Cult" and the cult seemed like some kind of forbidden pleasure - the cult was something desirable. and in this case, when they force and push, even force, threatening - a sense of contradiction says that you need to run away from this offer as quickly and as far as possible, a sense of common sense. because there is no such thing as a free lunch.

it is a pity that the son and mother did not figure out how to break the glass and get into the base and start a fire there. fire really likes to devour the oxygen that those who are in the bunker breathe. it would have been a big bummer for the cult. author, can you make it so that the heroes figure out how to start a fire in the bunker? pretty please =))

Reactions: Cavpal

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm sympathetic to the game but the size is ridiculous for the amount of actual content.
hey there is as minimum 4 global paths. two path's for son and dad about accepting the cult and two path's for son and dad about rejecting the cult.
such project can't be small in this case. simply can't.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Made an incest patch for inputs. So that it doesn't take too long to set up relationships.
version: Universal, starting from [v0.4.13]
feature: Eng only. Sets the relationship: by default, they will be family members. Just press Enter(you can still set the relationship you want).
pc install: Unzip into the "game" folder.

12.07.24: UPDATED, since the Dev has changed the code.
28.07.24: UPDATED, since the Dev has changed the code.
09.10.24: UPDATED, since the Dev has changed the code again.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
If dev adds new relationships in the future, then I'll need to add it to the patch. If I missed something, let me know if you see it.
Hi, this patch seems not working with the android version, but it does work with the pc version. Can you pls take a look at the android version?
Thx!

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes