Inanimate Incarnate

Mar 12, 2024
What do you mean "yet", they just released an update last week and posted the poll like the day after?
?

the update was march 12, that's 3 weeks ago, the poll was posted march 20th, a week later. I'm saying this because they take 3 month to release an update so I was wondering, If they wanted to show the new girl they could have posted the poll during the time they were working on Iono's update, and start working on the new girl after 0.12 release, since they didn't do that I though maybe the new girl was due for the update after?

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
?

the update was march 12, that's 3 weeks ago, the poll was posted march 20th, a week later. I'm saying this because they take 3 month to release an update so I was wondering, If they wanted to show the new girl they could have posted the poll during the time they were working on Iono's update, and start working on the new girl after 0.12 release, since they didn't do that I though maybe the new girl was due for the update after?
I guess the new girl will come in the next update lol, that happened with the previous ones, too.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes