Ren'Py - Welcome to Erosland [v0.0.13] [PiXel Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

To be honest you should know that this is not a management game. It's a visual novel that pretend to be one. There is no stakes on how you must manage money, stats, ecc.
    Your girl will become slut no matter what, you will gain money no matter what and you just spent money on very few things, but as i said this is a visual novel, the matter are the visual and the novel.
    The art is beautiful, as Pixel Games teach us this years, the story is there.
    Overall it's a good looking game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lotharsedge

I don't usually review games but I'll make an exception for this one.

This is shaping up to be an amazing corruption/trainer game. The content so far is already worth the download. The art is great, the pacing is perfect, not too grindy but not too instantaneous either. Really looking forward to the future of this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

whatever3000

If you those are your fetishes you will love it:
    - Freeuse
    - Training a Slut
    - Changing clothes

Great game and amazing art. Also i didnt expect Kaisa to be there! Really good content, cant wait for next update
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Shic

Excellent potential with already fantastic artstyle, lovely and hot girls, outfits mechanic for further sexiness and szenes with your girls.
    Gameplay feels smoth, loading times not existing.
    Core mechanic behind the resources to aquire new girls and develop the themepark is already shown even though not accessible yet.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Naos

Amazing game. Lots of content and gorgeous art.

There is still very little management, but the game is starting to build up to be something big. The customization of the girls and their rooms can bring a lot of spiciness to the game. I love the random events that occur in them from day to day. There is a little of grind, but nothing to worry about.
    Anyway, loving it so far.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

A little of the five stars is based more on potential than existing content, but what's here at the moment (0.3) is very promising. There's only two girls at the moment, but there's a good scaffold for future content and the writing so far has some good corruption and exhibitionism. The art is great as well. I'm looking forward to more.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Craldo

Love the art style, was already a big fan of windsdeciple.
    The new update finally brings some spice, can't wait for more!
    The only problem for now is the amount of content.
    Most of it is grind, which is fine in my opinion as it fits into the story, and it isn't too much as you get rewarded slowly but steadily.
    But the few scenes already implemented are excellent, and the conversations even change at least between the first and second watch.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Stan Marsh

very nice game, d.va is love, d.va is life, i would like to see you including more content and more crossover girls like gwen tennyson, hinata hyuga, and the best ones from games and cartoons you could. if possible to include more content on the updates would be great too, this is very fast to finish the update contents from now.
    thanks and keep the GJ