WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode3_2.rpy", line 1197, in <module>
NameError: name 'NikiLoveStatus' is not defined

```

While running game code:
  File "game/episode3_2.rpy", line 1235, in <module>
...and so on.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Welcome to Free Will [Episode 1-3, Part 1-3, v0.2.6 BugFix] [MrStrangelove] [OS@4.21GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.21GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 952MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS version yourself with my repack can be found here .

Notice: My QuickFix for those that have an error if your MC has a negative score with Niki.

Notice2: There is no need to download the whole thing again! Here is the Official v0.2.6 BugFix (3MB) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
[Ren'Py] Welcome to Free Will [Episode 1-3, Part 1-3, v0.2.6] [MrStrangelove] [OS@4.21GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.21GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 952MB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D
Would you kindly also generate a compressed Mac version? It would be greatly appreciated.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This feels like it's ending in a few updates lol, with the text that said that it's the last time to fix the car and needing to choose your relationship with the wah-men. I hope not because it's one of my favourites on the website.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Code:
```

While running game code:
  File "game/episode3_2.rpy", line 1197, in <module>

```

While running game code:
  File "game/episode3_2.rpy", line 1235, in <module>
...and so on.
Spoke to the dev about your issue. He's looking into it and will hopefully fix it by tomorrow. Might be a result of having a bad relation with nikki.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Spoke to the dev about your issue. He's looking into it and will hopefully fix it by tomorrow. Might be a result of having a bad relation with nikki.
Hey Noneya666 & WuzzyFuzzy , i think i found the problem. This only happens if your MC has negative score with Niki.

I have modified the script in such a way that this does not happen if your MC has low score with Niki so your MC is automatically not interested (not in a relationship) in Niki. Now there is no error.

If you do not want to replay again, you can open console (press shift+O) and type "NikiLoveStatus = 1" just before the error happens and you are set to continue playing.

If you cant open console, you will need to enable developer mode. Download and copy/paste "enabledevmode.rpy" in "game" folder i put in attachments.

p.s. If the game does not start the 1st time, restart it again.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hey Noneya666 & WuzzyFuzzy , i think i found the problem. This only happens if your MC has negative score with Niki.

I have modified the script in such a way that this does not happen if your MC has low score with Niki so your MC is automatically not interested (not in a relationship) in Niki. Now there is no error.

If you do not want to replay again, you can open console (press shift+O) and type "NikiLoveStatus = 1" just before the error happens and you are set to continue playing.

If you cant open console, you will need to enable developer mode. Download and copy/paste "enabledevmode.rpy" in "game" folder i put in attachments.

p.s. If the game does not start the 1st time, restart it again.
Yea I know the dev already told me lol. He's already fixing it and will give me updated build.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Could someone tell me, i know its not a harem game so my question if i should nikki to be in relationship that means i close all the path of other girls or i can choose multi but will be some kind of consequences when they found out ?

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
Looks like android and since the dev doesn't offer an android port its not an issue with the game you better off talking to the person you got the port from...
yes it is android but im using an emularor called Joiplay to run renpy games.
btw this a the full game and not ported one.

Reactions: loknathkarmakar
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes