RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played. Interesting game.

There is clearly some inspiration on Being a Dik: the minigame, the clown sidekick and the way relationships are tracked between episodes. But luckly the story is different enough (no college that looks like a school here) with the Protagonist searching for his missing mother in some backwater city. There is even some hint of mystery as to why she decided to go there to keep players interested.

Will keep this one on my watchlist for now. (y):)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nice one so far, I'm a little worried about having illusions of choice though, the more control over the way things unfold the better..I would've liked having more freedom during sex scenes to be honest; Picking positions, where to cum, picking whom you fuck with, especially during that "blackmail" event, why is the writer thinking in the player's shoes?
"X person is a cool dude so I'm staying away from his girl.." Really?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not sure what you all did different, but in my play through, Moone did not have sex with douchebag of the year Timo.
I was happy that he fucked that bitch in heat ^^ - I dont care about her. I am not a fan of muscle girls and her face looks way to "hard" - dunno how to describe it better.

• Haha
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
MrStrangelove
Damn, this game is totally up there among the greatest. Gameplay mechanics are great, navigation on the FreeRoaming-events are easy enough, not too many hidden secrets and annoying things to look for, renders are EXCELLENT, and the story.... maan, End of Ep1 had me almost in tears.. 10/10! Keep up the good work and don't be surprised if you get a new patron real soon!
Lol What The Actual Fuck?

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Like others noticed there's most likely some BaDik kinda inspiration, and I think Dev may like Supernatural TV serie (Douche brother taking college brother to look for mysteriously lost parent). I think this should have some NTR tag or at least a "not every girl or potential LI is going to be just yours or yours at all" advise in order to calm or be clear about Dev's intentions, or the usual "planned tags" others uses. People here don't seem fond of that kind of surprises. Still I enjoyed the game, hopefully I see more and the mom isn't murdered by the killer on the loose...

Oct 26, 2020
MrStrangelove
Damn, this game is totally up there among the greatest. Gameplay mechanics are great, navigation on the FreeRoaming-events are easy enough, not too many hidden secrets and annoying things to look for, renders are EXCELLENT, and the story.... maan, End of Ep1 had me almost in tears.. 10/10! Keep up the good work and don't be surprised if you get a new patron real soon!
I guess I better play it again then.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Where did he eliminate rumors, did he give any clarification about the game?
I think that he said that people should wait till 0.2 before judging the game or something like that. That's not really a clarification though so maybe he said something else on top of that idk.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks, I thought he said something on discord or another channel. Because I didn't see any other clarification other than the one you mentioned. And that doesn't help me at all.

I won't judge the game because I won't play it. At least not until this whole NTR thing and this prostitution tag gets clear.

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Liking this game so far.

Only complaint are some of the facial expressions are foogly and the nippular area is lacking detail. It's like the nipples are just flat images mapped over the bewbs.

Oh, and what's up with 80's era big messy hair one some of the ladies? lol.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This Dev doesn't even plan to publicly release any more of his versions, according to the dev notes on the OP and his patreon. Under his $5 tier he has

• Access to the future updates of the game. (PATCH ONLY) You will need the base game first.
as the reward. So he doesn't plan to release any further versions to anyone who doesn't pay him $5 a month.

Last edited:

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
Android port has the keyboard hiding questions problem and at one poo tgussing a password you can't see what you type and you can't scroll back

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I am very, very surprised with your game, it is only the first version and it is already excellent. What a good surprise with the muscular girl, I hope I see more of that in the future, of her posing, flexing, maybe a competition in the city hahaha and that her muscles grow, ideal to have diversity between the characters.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes