tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm on my first playthrough right now, on the first scene where we see the MC meeting Candice for the first time I literally said "What the fuck?" out loud.

Not sure if that's a good thing or not yet.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man just played the game. Its pretty good for the most part only a few things rub me the wrong way. First of all... Katie. I really want to like her. She's hot and seem like she may actually care for the MC. BUT!! I'm my experience in life....once a cheater....always a cheater. Next Is Candice. I got absolutely no interest in her. When I first seen her I was like WTF is that. Her hair just ruined it for me. The Moone girl not bad but gives me vibes of being an easy slut, which is not LI material to me. Don't tell me she's just playful or a free spirit. Cause no normal girl is going to do what she did( the whole posing and possibly fucking bro) in the first few hours of meeting people like that. Niki is a far better choice so far. Let's see what happens in the future. Lily is hot. Look forward to time with her. I don't know what to think of Rosaline. Other then she's the only milf so far. I think she's dating the deputy guy Thomas. So I'm sure there will be drama there. Talita looks like a department store mannequin. Nothing special. Flavia may he the hottest girl but I don't know about her as a LI. Probably couldn't trust her either. I want to like timo but I think we can trust him. He already lied about being a mechanic. He knows more then he's saying. I also don't want to see his fucking dick either. One thing that really blows my mind. Who the hell let's 2 guys that show up on their doorstep sleep in the same room as their daughters. I don't mind it. Its good for pron VN purposes but it in reality no mom would let that happen. Anyways the cliff hanger at the end with her showing up. I just don't care. Shes my bottom bitch right now. I hope there is a option to just tell her to fuck off. Here's my list of best girls so far, LI or not.
1a: niki
1b: Kate
1c: lily though we haven't even had much with her
4:Rosa
5a: Flavia she will definitely go to the top if she becomes a LI and dumps mannequin girl
5b: Moone
6:Elyce. Her hair and eyes scare me.
7: Candice she's just scary looking with that hair. I can't get past it. Was hoping when we met her again it would be changed.:(
I think that's all the girls.
My take away from this game so far. It's very good. Always going to be little things people won't like. I would love to know about planned tags though. NTR(the had kind) and sharing is a boner killer for me. Even if it's optional. Optional just means less content for what I like so of course I don't like it. If the game goes down duel paths like that I may just move on. Lot of other games I can play to replace it. Let's hope it don't. I am ok with setting the bro up with one maybe. Holy shit I wrote a book here.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
The game is good (plot and render quality).
Still, there is room for improvement. The hair of few characters is a bit weird in my opinion(Candice, Elyce to name a few).
Hope it gets changed in the next update. These are just my thoughts.
All the best for future releases (y)

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Man just played the game. Its pretty good for the most part only a few things rub me the wrong way. First of all... Katie. I really want to like her. She's hot and seem like she may actually care for the MC. BUT!! I'm my experience in life....once a cheater....always a cheater. Next Is Candice. I got absolutely no interest in her. When I first seen her I was like WTF is that. Her hair just ruined it for me. The Moone girl not bad but gives me vibes of being an easy slut, which is not LI material to me. Don't tell me she's just playful or a free spirit. Cause no normal girl is going to do what she did( the whole posing and possibly fucking bro) in the first few hours of meeting people like that. Niki is a far better choice so far. Let's see what happens in the future. Lily is hot. Look forward to time with her. I don't know what to think of Rosaline. Other then she's the only milf so far. I think she's dating the deputy guy Thomas. So I'm sure there will be drama there. Talita looks like a department store mannequin. Nothing special. Flavia may he the hottest girl but I don't know about her as a LI. Probably couldn't trust her either. I want to like timo but I think we can trust him. He already lied about being a mechanic. He knows more then he's saying. I also don't want to see his fucking dick either. One thing that really blows my mind. Who the hell let's 2 guys that show up on their doorstep sleep in the same room as their daughters. I don't mind it. Its good for pron VN purposes but it in reality no mom would let that happen. Anyways the cliff hanger at the end with her showing up. I just don't care. Shes my bottom bitch right now. I hope there is a option to just tell her to fuck off. Here's my list of best girls so far, LI or not.
1a: niki
1b: Kate
1c: lily though we haven't even had much with her
4:Rosa
5a: Flavia she will definitely go to the top if she becomes a LI and dumps mannequin girl
5b: Moone
6:Elyce. Her hair and eyes scare me.
7: Candice she's just scary looking with that hair. I can't get past it. Was hoping when we met her again it would be changed.:(
I think that's all the girls.
My take away from this game so far. It's very good. Always going to be little things people won't like. I would love to know about planned tags though. NTR(the had kind) and sharing is a boner killer for me. Even if it's optional. Optional just means less content for what I like so of course I don't like it. If the game goes down duel paths like that I may just move on. Lot of other games I can play to replace it. Let's hope it don't. I am ok with setting the bro up with one maybe. Holy shit I wrote a book here.
FWIW, once a cheater always a cheater hasn’t always proved true in my experience.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Beta testing has just started!
The release will be this week. Stay tuned.
----------------------------
Changelog:
Episode 2 Part 1

852 renders
36 animations
2 journal pages
11 special renders
19 songs
- Adding a choice if we want to help Timo or not.
- Fixing the issue where Elyce called you Paul
- Fixed the bug where we could enter Niki and Brian dialogue scene at the party an unlimited amount of times
---------------------------
The changelog might slightly change before the official release.
It has about 1 hour of playing time. Depends on your playing style might be more might be less.

Thank you for your support. I would not be able to create this episode without support from my patrons.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The MCs hairstyle needs to change man, dude looks like a snobby richboy.. I feel he looked so much better and cooler with his hair down when he was showering

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes