Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 1249675

Overview:
After his mother goes missing, a young man and his older brother travel to the small town called Free Will, where she was last seen.
Things get complicated very quickly when he is drawn into a chain of events that takes place in the town and meets the person he thought he would never see again.
As his stay in town continues, he's going to question his previous decisions and begin to see the true value in life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: MrStrangelove F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.1.0): - - MEGA -
Update Only: - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod*

scrappy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1249762 View attachment 1249763 View attachment 1249765 View attachment 1249767 View attachment 1249770 View attachment 1249772 View attachment 1249775 View attachment 1249777 View attachment 1249780 View attachment 1249782 View attachment 1249784 View attachment 1249787 View attachment 1249790 View attachment 1249793 View attachment 1249795
why 1.0 at download?????

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I have an objective to find Timo, before the cam-chat with Kate. Where is he?, I can not find him in the house.

Reactions: Roar Shark

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.
Thanks, I was about to download but seeing this made me glad im dodging this dumpster fire, the quality is top-notch as are the women but it means nothing if the dev is a twat who can't even make a likable li lmao

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
Arfff... I just started the game and called the MC "Chris" since it's my name.... And apparently one NPC is called "Chris" also... It's gonna be confusing :D

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Old saves don't work? i saved few scenes before the end and is not continue. No error,just finishing same,no progress.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
to be honest that's what I'm waiting to find out as well...
If anyone would be kind enough to answer, anyone who has finished this update I mean and has a view of NTR without being tainted by NTR lover or NTR haters..a neutral one would be best :p
I don't like NTR and I avoid games that focus on it, and no, so far there is no NTR nor have the player been forced into a relationship he doen't want to.

MrStrangelove

Creator of Free Will
Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I don't like NTR and I avoid games that focus on it, and no, so far there is no NTR nor have the player been forced into a relationship he doen't want to.
No NTR in this game, just to clear that out.

I hope you enjoyed the episode, this is only part one of episode 2, part 2 will be up as soon as I can. I already made 12 animations, more than 100 renders, and wrote dialogues for half of the update.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes