SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You can always avoid that by not telling the brother about Moone instead when you click on the door you get a different dialogue saying "Quiet. There is no need to wake them up." So pretty much your not missing any content.
Yeah I noticed the end screen has two different paths there (Timo slept with Moone or didn't sleep with her). Will have to play through again to see which option you're talking about as I don't remember what that option was lol.

No she isn't although she does flirt with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is not a love interest but she flirts with you. :FacePalm::rolleyes: Is she one of the girls in the pictures?
Yes, she is in the 8th(?) picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicked Garden
Dec 9, 2020
I don't know if Moone is supposed to be a LI or not, but if she is, then there is already NTR. Timo has sex with her the first night you are staying there (you'll learn this when you go to get medicine for Niki if you click on Moone's door first before going to the bathroom). So if Moone is not a LI, then there is no NTR (though that pointless dream clearly gives off some heavy NTR vibes).
You can actually cockblock Timo on this part. It's listed as a side quest to get Moone out of the room, if you don't tell Moone to go meet Rosa(after talking to Rosa in the dining room), just go to the bathroom to continue the main quest. Then when you go to check on them when getting the medical stuff for Nikki, you don't hear them having sex but it says "Quiet there is no need to wake them". Then journal on Timo's section updates to Timo didn't fuck Moone at night. :giggle:

And yeah the dream with Mom, which I agree was kinda out of the blue, it's just a dream/nightmare, but it does give of ntr vibes for the game. Also planned tag of "Prostitution", yeah that could lead into that too.

But we'll see I suppose, I'm only interested in Rosa anyways, that's one hot milf! ok edit that and Lilly! lmao, still playing through...

P.S.... what's with the floofy hair on the mother and receptionist and waitress lol.

P.P.S... Timo has women's lips.... also he told Rosa he doesn't know about cars when he worked at a mechanics shop hmmmm.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Yeah I noticed the end screen has two different paths there (Timo slept with Moone or didn't sleep with her). Will have to play through again to see which option you're talking about as I don't remember what that option was lol.

Yes, she is in the 8th(?) picture.
It's the part when Rosa ask the MC to call Moone and instead talking to you brother only talk to Moone.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I just finished the game Chapter 1, it was awesome game. Just I more prefer Timo as MC, he looks more handsome, stronger, confidence. I hope that this game can update Chapter 2 as soon as possible so I can keep on continue to play it.
The game more likes "Being A Dick", I like the all scenes, background music, the animations.

The password to unlock Magazine pictures:
1. Dinning Room - 69position
2. Moone's Room - RosaRightBoob
3. Party (on the grass near Rocky doing BBQ) - MrLongDick

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
You can actually cockblock Timo on this part. It's listed as a side quest to get Moone out of the room, if you don't tell Moone to go meet Rosa(after talking to Rosa in the dining room), just go to the bathroom to continue the main quest. Then when you go to check on them when getting the medical stuff for Nikki, you don't hear them having sex but it says "Quiet there is no need to wake them". Then journal on Timo's section updates to Timo didn't fuck Moone at night. :giggle:

And yeah the dream with Mom, which I agree was kinda out of the blue, it's just a dream/nightmare, but it does give of ntr vibes for the game. Also planned tag of "Prostitution", yeah that could lead into that too.

But we'll see I suppose, I'm only interested in Rosa anyways, that's one hot milf!

P.S.... what's with the floofy hair on the mother and receptionist and waitress lol.
As you said before even I have mention it earlier that you can cockblock your brother as for the dream scenes the developer could be trolling us by adding that maybe he wants us to think that and who knows, but he did mention there episode 2 will clear things up could be about the dream idk.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
That scene between Rosa and her date... well, I think she is a kind of milf who likes open relationships with different lovers... Not my type of game´s character.

And I´m not interested on teen girls so, I will wait to play the next update and then, if the game goes forward to ntr and sharing mode... well, this game won´t be for me.

Until the next update Dev.

You are doing a great work here, by the way.

Stay safe and tuned !

Reactions: Jsd16

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview hooked me in. The female cast look great. Depending on how the story is told and how it progresses this could be a great game. This does look like a stacked first episode, content wise. I can't wait to play.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
can i say something.. it just my opinion... dont mad of me if i say the bad word or be rude... i' sorry before i telling my opinion...i feel like no idea... u know this graphic always amazing... nice and smooth just if i say... for scene i feel like hurm... why no creampie... and for others dev with graphic tiptop always show cumshots scene more than creampie though the game tag creampie but still show cumshot scenes more than creampie scenes i just feel like why this game doesnt have creampie u know... it will be amazing if creampie scenes will tag in this game... i hope for the future this game have creampie and i know this game doesn't tag creampie but please add creampie scenes for the new update

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
What engine are you running it on - it feels like the Timestamps system, but last I checked that hadn't been released?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was a really good 1.release,i almost like everything in the game!! I'm exciting for the next update ^^

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why is Moone outside the game? There is no RP with her despite the sexual tension of the ab-off while you were cockblocking douchebag brother and squeezing her funbags???

And seriously are we all not tongue-in-cheeking thinking about a Killer Whale...

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute 'modal'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "splash.rpyc", line 15, in script
File "splash.rpyc", line 15, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1205, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 871, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1184, in render
st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1205, in render
rv.modal = self.style.modal
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute 'modal'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Welcome to Free Will 0.1.0
Thu Jun 17 13:06:15 2021
showing this

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I dont mind the brother although hes kinda annoying as of now, but im here to read all the comments from a couple of really inscecure people when they see other male in a game. :cool:

Overall seems like a good start, you got me with nice milfs.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is it possible that
the father of the mc is even the father of Niki and Moone?
some hints - especial the car makes me think so

Reactions: Lou Gojira
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes