Unity WELCOME TO GREEDCORP [Demo] [kimochi]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Either the tag needs to be fixed or the game needs to be fixed, cause it's apparently a roguelike instead of a roguelite at the moment.

Rogue-lites have persistent progression mechanics, rogue-likes do not.
I would quibble a bit with that description, in that I would define roguelites as a subgenre of roguelikes with persistent progression mechanics, which the traditionalist subgenre lacks. Because whether the grognards of roguelike fandom like it or not, people in general use "roguelike" for both. Language evolves, definitions are descriptive not proscriptive, etc etc etc.

...but yeah, if this game doesn't have such mechanics, then it shouldn't be labeled as a roguelite.

That aside, man, how lame are those censored preview pics? Hey dev, if you're reading this: you think that's selling your game, you're sadly mistaken. We've got mountains of games where we can see before we choose to play whether the art is to our taste, nobody's gonna be curious enough about your game to play it to find out.

Reactions: cooldude33

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Holy shit, the gameplay is so fucking boring. I really want to enjoy this game because Leah is cute but I just fucking can't because of the fucking gameplay. You are just doing the same fucking boring task over and over again.

Also, I lost all progress because there is seemingly no way to save.

Aksusa

Jul 16, 2018
They've dropped a cheat version on the Patreon, anyone has the link for the download?

Pabloescobilla

Jul 17, 2018
There's a softlock bug where if you don't have enough money to pay expenses you can't un-pay them to free up funds. Depending on how long the dev intends to make the game, there should be things that carry over or just speed things up.
Got softlocked at the same thing, now i have to restart all over again.
Not sure if the "roguelite so no save option" is good for this kind of game, too much grind and time comsuming, to lose everything for a softlock.
Really nice game tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: WDValley

Igniteds

Dec 29, 2023
Playing on an ultrawide monitor and the game is softlocking on the tutorial, stuck on "grab a paperclip". Text and images are also scaling weirdly.

NovemberMan001

Nov 20, 2023
This is game is very good with a demo like this, but please add more side activities and small mini-games because repeat everything is very boring. Also i got stuck after i pay all my rent and next day i dont have enough money it wont allow me to unchecked the bill. Btw the game is great, love the art-style but need to be more update so i will play it again

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Why does placing the paperclip have to be so precise? Frankly I should be able to just drag it over the paper and it gets clipped. Multiple times however I was just a couple pixels off and it gets rejected.

Reactions: V161L

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
paperclip is borderline impossible to attach. not worth playing until that's resolved tbh

DrWeeb

Jun 19, 2019
For those having problems with paper clipping, try dragging to the top of the paper, above where the cubicle ends in the background.
For the "Fix the Coffee Machine" it is still finicky but it seems to respond to clicks, not drags, sort of. Even I'm not 100% sure how it works but I managed to get through by ensuring the pipe mini-game, the pipes are aligned (check the ends of the individual pipe segments if they sit flush or are misaligned), and messing with the two loose ones.
For those who want to take a break, alt-tabbing seems to pause the game so you can watch a video or if your PC is beefy enough, play another game.

For a bug I've found, two times I got a reprimand for doing something but perhaps didn't register it properly, one was a stamp, one was a signature (in which I just did a line above the signature line).

For suggestions, I'd suggest:
  • Letting players save where they can choose to sleep or access computer, etc.
  • Add more upgrades like a "once per session, prevents an error" or something.
  • Give keyboard shortcuts to the "instant stamp/sign/check."
  • Allow a fast skip of the intro cutscene (spam clicking will get tedious).
  • Shorten the amount of time needed to get an ending somehow, whether less sessions in a day, less days, etc. IF the gameplay loop is going to stay the same way, because otherwise;
  • Please introduce new mechanics or things to check, like getting us to refill the coffee machine or some other "wage slave office worker" BS, as there are a few mini-games that might work like the "find the document" for Amber.
Even if my cries are unheard, I hope that my help helps someone.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Cute little game, and most of the issues with it (at least in this demo) have already been stated in this thread, so I really hope to see more variety in the minigame/more rewards to encourage the player. Overall though, really comfy to play.

Braulio

May 10, 2017
Well, No save is not equal to Roguelike. There are really not many roguelike things here. It looks like an excuse to force restart game.
Didn't mind the gameplay aspect, but it's too long. One shift per day should be enough. The whole week is a lot

PhilimTuoSio

Oct 6, 2023
There needs to be some button to copy and shred instead of drag, I've accidentally done both a few times while moving other stuff.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes