Unity WELCOME TO GREEDCORP [Demo] [kimochi]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
the game's idea is awesome, the gameplay is gonna be so cool once the bugs are delt with, i really hope they also add extra content like some other mini games or a quick time event or a random occurance during regular work.

i Enjoyed the Demo as much as i could until i got soft locked by my bought items and could not even sleep, But hey! cant wait to play it when the bugs are gone!

Reactions: Monsaic

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
How long is the demo anyway? Trying to fill out the gallery and it already seems like a lot of content for 2 in-game days so far.

kenken_

Jan 1, 2019
Really annoyed by the controls, specifically the paperclip. It's the only tool that you click and drag, while the rest are 'click to pickup, use as needed, right click to drop'. It's also ridiculously hard to drop it at the right spot. Issue 2 is that, if you start your click and drag over nothing, the next item you hover over will be picked up automatically, no matter the distance.
Game has potential, but the controls are too bad for it to be fun atm.

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Seems this game really doesn't like screen resolutions below 1080p, guess the best advice I can give is to use VSR/DSR depending on your graphics card
1728533952866.png 1728534255326.png
(There's no video settings...?)

uscw597

Jan 27, 2018
Save is in registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\WELCOME TO GREEDCORP) if anyone with a full gallery would like to share...

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes