VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

babaex

May 28, 2022
Hey Babaex! I've made a change to the way I code choices in the game. They'll now be defined as True or False instead of having points. In episode 6, the game enters its initial Harem phase, where it's important to maintain good relationships with all the girls to win them over. However, it's important to remember that refusing any invitation for sex with them can lead to the end of the relationship in some cases.

Myuki is a sex enthusiast and would be willing to do anything exciting that the MC desires. Therefore, I did not feel the need to assign points to her at that time. However, all the choices in the game are marked either by points or by True and False.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any specific changes.
Thanks for the answer. I was just curious, nothing more. My intention was not to look for any changes but to understand the reasons behind the little bit different approach with her and you explain it perfectly well. Also I am enjoying the story so I don't look for any changes but for more of the story.

Reactions: NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap01r_141.png
Hello to all dear patrons! Let's go to the weekly update status of Welcome To Hell.
As you can tell, I'm a few hours late on the Gold version. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with dates, so I apologize for the delay.
The 0.6.0 - Gold version is 99% complete, but I'm still rendering a queue of 50 static images. This small delay is due to some personal problems I had at the beginning of the month.
Anyway, the rest is ready, and all I need now is for these last images to be fully rendered so that I can add them to their proper locations.
Let's talk about the inclusions that have already been made in this Gold version:
133 new images and an animation have been added to Chapter 1, and another 130 images and an animation have been added to the extended ending of Chapter 06. Additionally, approximately 500 lines of text have been added to the extended version.
The public beta version will also be available in one or two days since many changes have been made to the original English script. The Portuguese translation has also been affected, and I am re-translating most of the game.
Don't worry; I'm working on these issues in all my free time, and the game will be available in a maximum of three days.
I wish everyone an excellent weekend!
NoobPROGames.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

cap06g_1154.jpg
It is with pleasure that I share with you the links to the Gold version of chapter 6 of 'Welcome To Hell'. This update includes a post-credit scene with approximately 15 minutes of additional gameplay, as well as new images with higher quality added to chapter 1 of the 1st season.
It is important to note that the post-credit scene is a fundamental part of the story, so I recommend that you watch it until the end to fully enjoy the experience.
I hope you enjoy this new version of the game and thank you for your continuous support.
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

MyPreciousCJ links if u want to work your compression magic.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

View attachment 2535995
It is with pleasure that I share with you the links to the Gold version of chapter 6 of 'Welcome To Hell'. This update includes a post-credit scene with approximately 15 minutes of additional gameplay, as well as new images with higher quality added to chapter 1 of the 1st season.
It is important to note that the post-credit scene is a fundamental part of the story, so I recommend that you watch it until the end to fully enjoy the experience.
I hope you enjoy this new version of the game and thank you for your continuous support.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android=Mega

MyPreciousCJ links if u want to work your compression magic.
Thank you but wow 7.43GB! How much content was added in this update or is it just really unoptimized?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.6.0 Gold] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks for this update.
This game is simply "Great". :giggle:
Thank you for making the people of this "NoobPROjeux" site benefit from it. (y):love:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToHellTheVampireChronicles-0.6.0Gold
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game still hasent been added to the latest games and update page, so not many people are aware this game is now 6.0 Gold lol.

Reactions: Math87

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Patreon post image-min.png
At the request of our friend "Rob The Panty Sniffer".
With much love.
Remembering that all of you ($25+) are entitled to request one NSFW image in 4k per month, feel free to make your requests in the comments or directly on Discord. (If you have different choices, I'll do one each month).
This image is for the month of March.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

LILY CAP07.png
Hello dear Patrons, let's go to the first weekly update status for chapter 0.6.5 or 0.7.0?
The Gold version of chapter 0.6.0 has been released, and many ideas have come to mind to further improve the game's development.
Currently, it takes me around 90 days to deliver each new chapter and then another 30 days to deliver the Gold version. This timeline may be extended in case of unforeseen circumstances. However, in the last update, I realized that the Gold version could end up being a waste of time, as I could be working on the next chapter and advancing things even further for the next update.

Therefore, I have decided to create only one version per chapter instead of two (Beta and Gold). This change will make the development more dynamic and faster.
When I decided to create the "Gold" version, my intention was to have some separate time to recreate the images from chapters 1 and 2, which are receiving new images. However, I realized that this could be done in a single version.
The new images from chapters 1 and 2 will continue in the project and will be present in all future updates, without the need to wait for a "Gold" version.

Furthermore, I intend to modify the update time between the next chapters. As you can see, I wrote the first sentence as a question to everyone: which is the next chapter, 6.5 or 7.0?

Answering the question will depend on the time it takes me to create the next chapter. However, I would like to ask for your help in deciding what should be the main focus of the next chapter.
One option would be to split the chapters to allow for faster updates, with approximately 45 to 60 days of development, and call the next chapter 6.5. However, another option would be to take the normal development time and create a chapter twice the size in 90 to 120 days, calling it Chapter 7.0.

This has always been a big question that I've had. Personally, I prefer larger updates with more gameplay time, but Welcome To Hell is a small game and needs a lot of publicity to reach a larger audience. With that, updates with shorter development timelines can be very beneficial for the game. It would be interesting to get feedback from players to know what they prefer: smaller and more frequent updates or larger updates with more content.
I would like to share with you, my dear Patrons, that I am excited to bring more content to all of you more frequently. W2H is approaching the halfway point of its main story and, in the last two years of its existence, it has generated a lot of controversy and divergent opinions. It is a game that divides opinions - you either love it or hate it! Hahaha! Personally, I simply love this game and am committed to bringing the best to you.
On many occasions, I have said that I would create a poll to find out what you think about larger updates with longer development times versus smaller updates with shorter development times. This time, I would like to inform you that the poll is now available, and it is important for me to know everyone's opinion. Don't forget to vote, but it is worth noting that this poll does not apply to the voting benefit, and only one vote will be counted per person. All Tiers can participate, and I hope to have your input to continue developing a game that meets your expectations.

I have a lot of news to share with you today, and unfortunately, one of them is not very pleasant. If there's one thing I love about W2H, it's the music. In some scenes, they simply move me and make me immerse even more in the game. However, like all developers, I face problems with music.
I've always used NoCopy music from YouTube, but I recently discovered that it could not be used in projects like W2H. These songs are only used in YouTube videos or live broadcasts with background music. I was very sad to hear this news. When I looked for licensed music to purchase, I was taken aback. Some can cost up to $1000 for a license, and unfortunately, W2H still doesn't generate enough revenue to pay so much for just one song.
Therefore, some music will need to be temporarily replaced, and this will happen in the upcoming chapters. Despite all of this being a major bummer, there is some good news for the game. If everything goes well, I can start dreaming of posting it on Steam. This could generate good revenue to invest in the game, as Steam is the best platform for games in the world.

Dear patrons, I have more news to share with you, but I'll save some for the next update status next week. Let's take things one step at a time, alright?

The "6.5 or 7.0" chapter is already mapped out, and I am writing the first part this week. I wish you all an excellent week.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone! I am conducting a survey to better understand your opinions regarding the development of our game.
MYUKI ILUSTRATION 1 (2).jpg

For the next chapter, we are considering two options. The first one is version 0.6.5, which will be developed in a period of 45 to 60 days. However, this option will result in a reduction in gameplay time, as the chapter will be divided into two parts.

The second option is version 0.7.0, which will be developed in a period of 90 to 120 days. This option will result in a complete chapter with more gameplay time.

We would like to know which option you prefer. Your opinions are very important to us and will help us make the best decision for the game's development. Thank you in advance for everyone's participation in the survey.

Current stats

Version 0.6.5 - less development time and less playing time.
0%

Version 0.7.0 - longer development time and longer game time.
100%

Keep the same pattern as before, I like the Gold version and the Beta version.

0%

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
NoobPROGames
can I hire you only to pose my characters kissing? would you do that? I don't pay well, but they're kinda cute

I haven't played the game or anything, I just saw the thread... but the kisses on those promo pics are absolutely smack!
well done, my freind
best lip service I've ever seen on promo pics
dat alone got me interested in what you have here

(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubgu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1681349609413.png

This game still hasent been added to the latest games and update page, so not many people are aware this game is now 6.0 Gold lol.
kind of curious why this is popping up in latest updates page
Something to game and talk about:
” This update includes a post-credit scene with approximately 15 minutes of additional gameplay, as well as new images with higher quality added to chapter 1 of the 1st season.
It is important to note that the post-credit scene is a fundamental part of the story, so I recommend that you watch it until the end to fully enjoy the experience”

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
For the next chapter, we are considering two options. The first one is version 0.6.5, which will be developed in a period of 45 to 60 days.
Honestly, the usual method for development or the original version (0.5 - 0.6 so on) is better option, however 0.6.5 etc. is when dev wants to "add" some extra story to a certain part of his plot focusing on a particular version, for conveying a more comprehensive storytelling / or trying to slow down the development cycle (yeah it's called milking too) altogether.

I believe this Beta + Gold version idea was introduced during the (0.5 version) worst phase of storytelling for the VN in my opinion. As of now things are getting better with version 0.6.

Again the gold version doesn't contribute much to the actual update, maybe some rework is done or loose ends are tied up, which could be done via an extra 0.6.5 version also.

The second option is version 0.7.0, which will be developed in a period of 90 to 120 days
Yes, this is the normally preferred development cycle I would say. So go with this approach.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Can you upload to gofile? Or mediafire, these has a lower chances of my file getting corrupted from interuptions. And the other ones that dont get corrupted half way through due to file size have daily or weekly limits.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Wouldn't it be more useful if you open the survey about game times in this forum? I would use the forum as a stepping stone for these things. I think that the person(s) who show interest and interest in the game have a higher potential to join the patreon. My first language is not English, I hope I was able to express myself.

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
can i ask whats new in this update story related?? i don't give a Bip about those new mania of reworking things that worked fine instead of continue developing the story so we can finally see what happen!! today m,ost devs sta<rt a game, and at some point , all of a sudden, they stop devceloping and waste time on reworking what they've done..this always ends in game abbandoned.impossibile delay,etc....i'm really pissed about so many good games that i can't never see the ends.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes