RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So the NTR content is falling into the Netori category? Nice.
Hope it doesn’t spark a fire tho.
The “philosophers” takes decades to decide what qualifies as NTR.
And for gods sake, really hope none starts here too. I just wanna enjoy the content
Well now that you mention it....

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey all,

So seems this was uploaded to here. Some things I want to clarify / bring up, that I've mentioned in other threads. But:

1 - This is not the 0.1 build, this is a PoC build only at the moment.
2 - This is not taking the place of either of my projects, but something I'm working on the side, during my spare time. It's something I'm funding with extra little income from itch.io. Due to that fact, updates will be sporadic and when we can get to them. Hence why there aren't any additional tiers on the patreon.
3 - There are 2 separate routes, the regular one and the NTR. They are completely separate. (Literally play 2 different characters) and neither will be prioritised over the other in terms of content.

I'm just trying to make it clear from the get go that this project will be a slow updater, so don't support if you don't like that! And all support will be going to Crot for more artwork in these initial phases.

We are hoping every 3 - 4 months for updates, with the first 0.1 build coming out in May. 0.1 will have it's focus on the neighbour, Claire and the beginnings of Helen & Sammy's progression.

ClaireTease.PNG

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
So the NTR content is falling into the Netori category? Nice.
Hope it doesn’t spark a fire tho.
The “philosophers” takes decades to decide what qualifies as NTR.
And for gods sake, really hope none starts here too. I just wanna enjoy the content
It is both because you can play as 2 different characters with different outcomes

hendrixhent

Jan 20, 2019
Decent Art style
nice concept by letting us chose between the two brothers.
I hope this continues but doesn't get overwhelmed with too many characters (I feel the amount of female characters now is really good, especially with the two perspectives)

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Just to clarify this game to everyone who didn't bother to read the description and preview. You can chose to play as two different people Chad(he fucks every girl Netori dosnt get cucked) or you play as chuck (gets cucked watches as everything crumbles before him). They both have different outcomes hope this helps some people out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lokitox8

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so this is just a proof of concept right now? ah now im more well rested and have read through, ok im hoping to see this get some progress in the future then

Last edited:

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Game crashed inside the grocery store when I tried looking at my contacts. Had to hit F5 to restart. Being a scrolling game wasn't discouraging enough, right?

Reactions: DonHudson

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Personally I'm not a fan of NTR but this game has 2 paths Chad and Chuck. so one you only watch and other you only fuck. I played the first version and it was good.
Right, let's hope that the content will focus on this character, that would be very enjoyable.

Dec 21, 2019
If a game is in such an early stage that you literally have no words you could possibly say about it and need to faceroll your keyboard to fill out the review, maybe hold off for a little while. Christ.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes