RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
So, it's The Guy in Charge, but rpgm and 2d? And without the sharing routes, for now.

Last edited:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Fucking love this concept. Two perspectives of the same story is great. There are so many NTR games that I would have been able to stick with or enjoy more if I could choose the perspective of the action. Normally, I see female protag with the wider range in that regard, but this looks really promising.

Also, for those that don't like the similar proportions between the characters, I feel it's more being able to incorporate a wider range of scenes, situations, and kinks, rather than a focus on different body types. I still see this as a more humorous project that knows how serious it's going to be.

Hope the other projects go well, and this one is able to see some more love.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Every single woman has tits so hilariously oversized they'd fall over every time they try to stand up, fair enough if thats your style but talk about a one-dimensional cast. Don't mind the art otherwise but yeah, pass on the overinflated cast of blimps.
Its obvious you dont know who Nergal is

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I like the art and game promises me a good Netori experience.
However, Dev also says this is his side project and will do it only on the side. Kinda bummer because even how short it is, im looking forward for more.

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
Top tier art style and from a competent dev? +NTR! I will support immediately while not playing the game for the until a year from now.

Reactions: alficus93933

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Questions!
Will the dialogue be akward after introduction? Like "we cant he's my tenant, it's illegal!"
Will it be group scenes and how big? Ex 3, 4 or damn 10 and he keeps going!
Will pregnancies be optional? And will it be progessional or epilogue?
Lastly is there a "main story" with a ending or is it gonna be pick one (or more) girl ending?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Just a terrifying thought, their ancestors had cows that climbed trees and mate with monkeys.

Poor people. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes