RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so I'll download and check out the demo, at the very least the samples in the OP thread show this game got potential to grow big. Hope to see more updates for this game in the near future, I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on this one and wish both devs the best with the project

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Great game, but as I feared there is a disparity of scenes, on the ntr path Chad has sex twice with his sister-in-law and receives a blowjob, while on the path Chad-MC only has sex once, this is ridiculous, it is known that it is the same story from a different angle, how there can be more scenes in the ntr doesn't make sense.

Hopefully this will be fixed later, it even makes more sense for the no-ntr route to have more content (the cuckold can't spy on them all day), but not the other way around.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Let me Give you some hope Check out the preview of Chad and Chuck you will notice that Chad is the only one going to fuck and you can play as him.
that is more reason not to play lmao, who wants to be watched XD that shit weird.

And what's the bet a lot of it will be the same scene but only dialogue is different.

Why play this, when you can play town of passion, House chores, Zombies life (both nergals and siren domain ones, can't remember the names though), Urban demons, daily lives of the country side, dandy boys bizarre adventures, etc.
So many games that don't have NTR, but have incest, why play one that has NTR when you don't like it? like seriously, why, you know it will bleed through especially because of the two brothers thing, it will always be there tainting the story for those who hate NTR.

So no point playing when you have so many gems that are just better, and around half are finished, not just proof of concepts.

At least 2 of which are made by nergal ironically.
Which you would think as a dev who has being doing this for a while, they would know simply having NTR would turn off a large chunk of target audience.... would have been smarter to just make two different games instead of two paths in the same game. (and just cut out the cuck brother in the non-ntr version completely).

Last edited:

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Best of luck on the game, but NTR/netori/whatever with siblings and a parent is usually a lot more worse than regular old NTR IMO. Like at least whenever I've seen it done in doujins/hentai they always make it a point that both siblings want to fuck the mom/sis but the sibling that's porking the mom/sis commands them to never fuck the other sibling and then the mom/sis doesn't even really treat the one they're not fucking as family anymore or ignores their existence. Like regular NTR it's meant to be gut wrenching but at the end it's just some basic bitch whore and there's always the prospect of the cucked to get a better woman. Family NTR is they lose the chance to fuck the mom/sis and they lose their love as just a regular family member.

Reactions: Only1P

Dar'Kais

Mar 26, 2018
seems to be a great idea. art, general idea, and chicks in general are awsome. its a shame that as a game will be finished in like 10 years so not gonna be over hyped about this one xd
it is you again ? , you comment on all sorts of crap.

Airforce450

Dec 11, 2020
I like the concept. I'm hoping you give Chuck the option to get laid as well instead of him being just an cuck.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Cool idea, to be able to play both sides of the equation! I think it would be beneficial though if the Mom started out actually favoring Chuck: being proud of the successful older brother, she devotes more time to the younger brother out of worry. That gives Chad the motivation to win her over - "I'll show her who's the better son" - and makes the NTR on Chuck's side hit harder - "We were always so close! Why does she look at him like that now? Why does she seem to consider me a nuisance? What changed?!". It also sets up some antagonism between the brothers, so Chad has a reason to rub his successes in Chuck's face. This dynamic could actually be applied to the sisters too; Chuck is the one the little sis looks up to and the one the older sis doesn't push around (instead, she's cute with him). That makes Chad's conquest more compelling and understandable since he's a guy with a lot to prove. It also makes the NTR on Chuck's side bite harder, since his relationships were so good but now... what happened, Chuck? You've already done this partially by having Chuck being the one with a girlfriend and the positive relationship with the hardline teacher; I say go all the way and apply it to the family too! Everyone likes an underdog story (on the Chad side) and the Champions of Chuck should appreciate the longer, harder fall from grace too.

That aside, there's not much to say about the Chad route just yet. The basic framework is there. As for Chuck, a lot of what's presented in the demo is him being clueless - will that be the norm, or will he catch on and eventually be actively antagonized by Chad? I feel like it would be more interesting on both sides of the equation for Chad to really grind home Chuck's humiliation - it's gratifying for the netori on Chad's side, and the NTR really kicks in when the deep suspicions are finally confirmed for the worst and the helpless all-consuming jealousy portion of the story begins. Chad has to sneak around to start, but once he has leverage - say, "I'll get Mom to kick you out. You know she'd do that for me", "If you expose my relationship with Sis, what would that do to your reputation at school? It tarnishes the whole family, after all... and you are part of the family. Will your students ever respect you again?", or "Go ahead, tell the neighbor what his wife and I are up to. It will tear her apart, and I'll be the only thing she can depend on. You'd be doing me a favor." - with that leverage Chad can start sending Chuck videos, force Chuck to cover for him and a lover, or even tell the lovers so that they become scornful of Chuck and even get off knowing he's watching but cannot do anything about it. I've seen that some NTR fans prefer the MC being a clueless idiot all the way through, but idk... I think the game's strength is playing the two MC's off each other, which won't happen as much if their primary interaction is Chad sending his brother away at every opportunity. Also, what would Chuck's gameplay look like then? Walk around here, go there, come back only to just barely miss Chad's actions? The whole game? Eh.

Ultimately though, the more I think about it, the more I am impressed with the concept. Both sides feed into each other - the glorious triumph of the conqueror directly amplifies the abject humiliation of the loser, which is exactly what fans of either side are looking for. I see from earlier comments that this game is a sideproject... I hope you enjoy making it enough that it one day becomes a priority, because I'm really interested to see how this experiment turns out!

Obligatory prequel meme:
View attachment 1750922
I love what you wrote, and totally agree

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there an option hide Chad's eyes just like Chuck? I want to see as little of his punchable face as possible. Eyeless is the sign a character was made for self-insert purpose so why only Chuck receives this design if there're 2 paths in the game?

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
I love Netori, so I'm definitely going to watch this. It's obviously a bit lacking in content, as it is a proof of concept, but the art isn't bad, and having the ability to CHOOSE a Netori route, and a netorare route is a great idea (even if I won't play the netorare bits) Choosing relationships, etc, is always a nice feature.

Will be worth watching, even if it doesn't have any real gameplay yet.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes