RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Game crashed at first phone call to mom after pickup of popcorn. Nicest game crash screenshot.jpg
Restarted by F5 and it worked through to apparent end of content with mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diff_Uni and nk0x

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
that is more reason not to play lmao, who wants to be watched XD that shit weird.

And what's the bet a lot of it will be the same scene but only dialogue is different.

Why play this, when you can play town of passion, House chores, Zombies life (both nergals and siren domain ones, can't remember the names though), Urban demons, daily lives of the country side, dandy boys bizarre adventures, etc.
So many games that don't have NTR, but have incest, why play one that has NTR when you don't like it? like seriously, why, you know it will bleed through especially because of the two brothers thing, it will always be there tainting the story for those who hate NTR.

So no point playing when you have so many gems that are just better, and around half are finished, not just proof of concepts.

At least 2 of which are made by nergal ironically.
Which you would think as a dev who has being doing this for a while, they would know simply having NTR would turn off a large chunk of target audience.... would have been smarter to just make two different games instead of two paths in the same game. (and just cut out the cuck brother in the non-ntr version completely).
You have a point, but if done well (which I am not saying is the case) this could be very good, that is, it is a single story, seen from 2 different angles totally separated (you choose one or the other as the main character) therefore no collide, the problem lies when the non-ntr path seeks to be more of "love" when it should be almost 100% corruption, also what I mentioned before the scenes if the "alpha" brother has sex 2 times, on the "ntr" path Those 2 times should appear, instead we have that on the ntr path there is more sex (true, they are non-explicit scenes but they are there and would look great on the non-ntr path).

It can work, if you don't like the ntr just play as Chad and voila all the girls are yours 100%, but the scenes should be the same from another angle.

As for who would play this with the same scene and another dialogue, I will only say that those who like ntr are excited by the idea of deception and not by sex itself, so several will surely play it, even if it is only text.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
You have a point, but if done well (which I am not saying is the case) this could be very good, that is, it is a single story, seen from 2 different angles totally separated (you choose one or the other as the main character) therefore no collide, the problem lies when the non-ntr path seeks to be more of "love" when it should be almost 100% corruption, also what I mentioned before the scenes if the "alpha" brother has sex 2 times, on the "ntr" path Those 2 times should appear, instead we have that on the ntr path there is more sex (true, they are non-explicit scenes but they are there and would look great on the non-ntr path).

It can work, if you don't like the ntr just play as Chad and voila all the girls are yours 100%, but the scenes should be the same from another angle.

As for who would play this with the same scene and another dialogue, I will only say that those who like ntr are excited by the idea of deception and not by sex itself, so several will surely play it, even if it is only text.
then you will have people complaining about it being cheaply made and how its garbage and non ntr lovers will complain ntr because the ntr rout gets the girls. and I believe Chuck will have a character development over losing girls because that's what NTR is now as Negral has said its NTR heavy and voyer doesnt mean he wont have sex but more or less he will be getting cucked and watching a lot which to me makes a ton of sense because its NTR driven. otherwise if you want to have sex and take girls just play as Chad which is what i play and will be playing because Dont like NTR unless its netori.

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl and FiSheR999

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
So for the people having issues at the grocery store I recommend once you get there to save the game and re load to the same place as well as get out of full screen and use windowed full screen that will stop the crash from occurring from what I know.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
looks like another Urban Demon kind of game and I am here for it as long as I do not need to 'share' the women with others and I can just corrupt them solo style away from their hubbys and such for if I need to share and let a second dick enter what I worked hard to corrupt... man that just fucking sucks in my opinion

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
then you will have people complaining about it being cheaply made and how its garbage and non ntr lovers will complain ntr because the ntr rout gets the girls. and I believe Chuck will have a character development over losing girls because that's what NTR is now as Negral has said its NTR heavy and voyer doesnt mean he wont have sex but more or less he will be getting cucked and watching a lot which to me makes a ton of sense because its NTR driven. otherwise if you want to have sex and take girls just play as Chad which is what i play and will be playing because Dont like NTR unless its netori.
True, in fact that's what I tried to say, personally I don't like the ntr either unless it's netroi, what I meant and that perhaps was not understood is that the game should be "coherent" in terms of the scenes, that is to say, it is obvious that Chad is the one who steals the girls and a corruption story could well develop with Chad not only stealing them but also enjoying Chuck being cuckolded.

The vast majority will prefer the Chad route, even among those who like ntr they will surely also play the Chad route, so what I said was that it should be the route with more content, but in the end only the dev will decide this, I only hope that it will be well developed in the end.

looks like another Urban Demon kind of game and I am here for it as long as I do not need to 'share' the women with others and I can just corrupt them solo style away from their hubbys and such for if I need to share and let a second dick enter what I worked hard to corrupt... man that just fucking sucks in my opinion
Nothing is shared, at the beginning of the game you choose between being the cuckold husband (Chuck) or being the brother who steals the girls (Chad), both paths are independent.

If you play as Chad you steal the girls and you're the only one having sex (that's what the dev said).

Reactions: PRINCE2126

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My point is that wouldn't work, since it would seep through and also be in your face (chuck still exists and would be constantly there), which would turn off most general audiences, defeating the purpose of having the two paths in the first place.
Cucking someone while they are in the room, is a niche all on its own.
People who like/don't mind Netori, won't exactly like it either as it is a more niche thing, most tend to want to have nothing to do with the guy that you are cucking (i.e. steal the girl and never see or hear from them again), unless they are specifically into that niche.

Hence the split into two games point, where you don't have that problem since chuck wouldn't exist in the non-ntr game so to speak.

Also there is a context thing as well, for example not ever player like cheating women who are into cucking guys.... and well... they would be on either path... only difference is on which end you are on... soooo :|

Like the idea is to have a non-ntr non-niche path, but the mistake is the way it is being done is niche in of itself, and well as stated before defeating the whole purpose of its existence. And tbh, I reckon NTR fans would enjoy the non-ntr path in this game more than non-ntr fans would, simply because of the prevalence of the NTR vibe/tone still being there (which most netori games tend to remove or avoid).

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
that is more reason not to play lmao, who wants to be watched XD that shit weird.

And what's the bet a lot of it will be the same scene but only dialogue is different.

Why play this, when you can play town of passion, House chores, Zombies life (both nergals and siren domain ones, can't remember the names though), Urban demons, daily lives of the country side, dandy boys bizarre adventures, etc.
So many games that don't have NTR, but have incest, why play one that has NTR when you don't like it? like seriously, why, you know it will bleed through especially because of the two brothers thing, it will always be there tainting the story for those who hate NTR.

So no point playing when you have so many gems that are just better, and around half are finished, not just proof of concepts.

At least 2 of which are made by nergal ironically.
Which you would think as a dev who has being doing this for a while, they would know simply having NTR would turn off a large chunk of target audience.... would have been smarter to just make two different games instead of two paths in the same game. (and just cut out the cuck brother in the non-ntr version completely).
1. I think the Dev wanted to experiment that's why this is a side project. The idea was to give a prospective of two different sides of the coin and let people experience the game how they like. They are brothers the NTR( Netorare ) will feel more real because the dad getting cucked concept has honestly been overused. Now as for playing other games you are more then welcome to play any game you like. As to the last thing yes a large portion of his fanbase doesn't like NTR (Netorare) I would say 90% but then again the game has Chad who is getting the girls and doesn't get cucked so I don't see how this would effect anyone who doesn't like Netorare. As for chuck he's meant to be the guy who gets cucked he has a GF which he will probably have sex with and maybe he will have a scene with his coworker or something but his rout is pure NTR and voyer hes not supposed to be top dog in any of this because he's the complete opposite of chad also making two different games 1 is time consuming 2 he's doing this to help another creator 3 this is a side project not meant to take over his main projects.
2. I think you are overthinking the fanbase aspect because there has already been a lot of support from people who don't like NTR and people who like NTR But all and all it depends on what people like playing and everyone is entitled to have an opinion. I hope this helps answer your questions and concerns.

Last edited:

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
damn this shit has so much potential, just from the preview it looks awesome . And is Helen the mom?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes