RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes
Apr 7, 2018
btw people the developer is Naughty Underworld not Nergal , the art /rpg/ incest /big tits and big ass does give Urban Demons vibes , witch that's why for me it might become on of my fav games here on F95

• Haha
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
btw people the developer is Naughty Underworld not Nergal , the art /rpg/ incest /big tits and big ass does give Urban Demons vibes , witch that's why for me it might become on of my fav games here on F95
Naughty Underworld Is Nergal, He Just Changed His "Artistic" Name

Donger123456

Aug 18, 2018
This ticks every box of mine. I hope it will have a few updates. Then I will probably subscribe. Heard some bad stuff about Nergal here tho.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So the NTR content is falling into the Netori category? Nice.
Hope it doesn’t spark a fire tho.
The “philosophers” takes decades to decide what qualifies as NTR.
And for gods sake, really hope none starts here too. I just wanna enjoy the content
The content is NTR if you play as bitch-boi Chuck (which rimes with schmuck)
It's netori if you play as bitch-boi Chad
I'd say murder chad and his bs harem and go full yandere on your GF, if you're gonna play Chuck.
Also, "proof of concept" and "NTR" is the best way to trigger the player base that prefers vanilla to NTR, I can't even.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The fact Nergal and company learned from its previous game That SHALL NOT BE NAMED.

Makes me wonder why they decided to bring NTR but not in a single main character but instead in a secondary character ;)

Oh well! some things never change but lets just pretend this is the first game ever worked on with this concept by nergal and company KEKW

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
SAVE GAME, PLEASE
No need. The game pretty much plays itself. Ya just choose between Chad or Chuck and just walk around every now and then.
There's a lot of time skips too. To put it into simpler terms, it is just like a teaser for a movie or game. No "real" gameplay yet. Just scenes that might or will happen

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I'm trying to understand why the dev designed the younger brother with visible eyes, and the older brother with "hidden eyes".

Usually the "No Face-kun" character ( ) represents the MC. In vanilla hentai he gets laid, in NTR hentai he gets cucked.
I believe artists make the MC/protagonist have a blank face like this to make his personality "empty", easier for people to self-insert as him.

So I'm thinking the dev intends for players to pick the older brother. This is a NTR game.
The ability to play as the younger brother is a bonus, it's in there to please the masses that are into vanilla / netori.
It could also be a matter of, if the older brother has no personality, if someone is wanting to play the game without any NTR elements at all, it's a lot easier to tune out someone without a personality.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i know this is a proof of concept but when the game has its real release will xXx scenes have sound and be animated ?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So this was basically a "demo", right ? Anyway, loved it (specially the thicc female characters in this game .__. )

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Did this game ever get fixed? I was never able to get past the part where you go to the store and get on your phone.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
After trying it out, I already love it! Can't wait to see more from this in the future!

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes