RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I honnestly don't care much about the NTR stuff in adult games, what's more impotant to me is the overall story and characters/models design and animations. And i absolutely love how these female characaters look already (thick ass milfs for life !). So hoping for an update next month, and hoping also that this one doesn't get abandoned since it looks promissing.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That being said, good luck with your game despite the very questionable decision.
I'm not sure why doubling the audience size would be considered a questionable decision. Most people I've spoken to seem happy that the two different character paths is a good idea, each party can access their own fetishes (banging hot milfs & netori VS voyeur & NTR) without them coming into conflict with each other since they are two completely separate characters. ^^

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not sure why doubling the audience size would be considered a questionable decision. Most people I've spoken to seem happy that the two different character paths is a good idea, each party can access their own fetishes (banging hot milfs & netori VS voyeur & NTR) without them coming into conflict with each other since they are two completely separate characters. ^^
Its always the anti-ntr people that have to voice their opinion on it.

DentalMammothGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

asd123qwe123

Nov 17, 2019
I agree, I haven't seen any other game try this, although the concept was pretty short I like the direction that it is going

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'm trying to understand why the dev designed the younger brother with visible eyes, and the older brother with "hidden eyes".

Usually the "No Face-kun" character ( ) represents the MC. In vanilla hentai he gets laid, in NTR hentai he gets cucked.
I believe artists make the MC/protagonist have a blank face like this to make his personality "empty", easier for people to self-insert as him.

So I'm thinking the dev intends for players to pick the older brother. This is a NTR game.
The ability to play as the younger brother is a bonus, it's in there to please the masses that are into vanilla / netori.
jesus christ the mental gymnastics you had to go through only to be able to make your last statement...
you could've just said that you don't like that he made two paths and got on with your life bro

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I played the game & it was nice. It got more Nice when I opened the map and it was UD style. It would be more NICE to know if it also has a GOOD OR BAD option as well.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes