RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This looks great, shame it won't be updated for a long time. But still cool proof of concept.

Le Red

May 9, 2017
That's a good PoF ! I hope some choices will be implemented for the Chuck part like still want to avoid NTR route for a specific girl but more a love route (we can cite "A Struggle with Sin" example). But overall that's promising :)

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
And thank God that you do not know me, I would see you in person, would ask you a couple of questions about what you constantly write here.
I dont have doubts you would ask. since you have a strange fixation on me it seems

Last edited:

Blanton

Jun 8, 2020
Thats some serious Urban Demons shit right there

Also I love the ability to chose a netori protag in this scenario

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1752861

Overview:
An adult RPG set in the town of Nicest where you choose to play one of two brothers.
Chad, the younger confident brother who is attempting his first year at public school, after years of private schooling at an all boys school. Now surrounded by beautiful women in his home and around the town, can he keep his lust under control and still attain the grades needed to say goodbye to private schooling forever.

Chuck is the other brother, a man who was living a nice quiet life. Good job, hot girlfriend, but his brother Chad seems to have upset all that... And the women in his life have started acting very odd... What is going on in this house now?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2022-01-10
Developer: Naughty Underworld
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -

Woow... NTR mom and sister.... I'll like it

Reactions: Ph4r40h

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm trying to understand why the dev designed the younger brother with visible eyes, and the older brother with "hidden eyes".

Usually the "No Face-kun" character ( ) represents the MC. In vanilla hentai he gets laid, in NTR hentai he gets cucked.
I believe artists make the MC/protagonist have a blank face like this to make his personality "empty", easier for people to self-insert as him.

So I'm thinking the dev intends for players to pick the older brother. This is a NTR game.
The ability to play as the younger brother is a bonus, it's in there to please the masses that are into vanilla / netori.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes