3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vico81

Mar 17, 2020
You can look at the unlocked missions and see the requirements and rewards. What I did when looking to upgrade structures and items.
Don't remember how it was shown, but for locked missions you can see the rewards but not how to unlock it. The issue being the need to do another specific mission first (but the game doesn't tell you) to unlock it.
And even if it is shown, if you have to go through a list of 20+ missions to find the one you need to unlock when it is actually MANDATORY to progress is not what I call good design.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Don't remember how it was shown, but for locked missions you can see the rewards but not how to unlock it. The issue being the need to do another specific mission first (but the game doesn't tell you) to unlock it.
And even if it is shown, if you have to go through a list of 20+ missions to find the one you need to unlock when it is actually MANDATORY to progress is not what I call good design.
I was able to work out what I needed, and the rewards with the unlock. Not an optimal way of playing, but it got me through.

I agree though the "playthrough" in this was honestly not worth the rewards. The mix of forced story + leveling was kind of weird, and short, for the mostly reused art you get, at some point I started skipping a lot of stuff.

Daners

Jun 22, 2017
Is there anybody else stuck with mission "Could I ask You for a favor?". Maxed everything without cheats, beat the 100 day time limit and still I'm stuck on phase 1. From what I found out I need to "view scene Island girl's hospitality". It's in unlocked mission, but no matter what I do I can't reach that. Please help me, I love the game but it's buggy as hell...

Okay, I somehow made it show that scene! If anybody encounter the same problem try one of those things (don't know what helped...)
1) Download again
2) Start new game (didn't help before, so i guess it's pointless)
3) Run as administrator (I hope that one help :D)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes