1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Not bad game.Controls suck on Android and so small content.To bad I can review because I will give 1 only....

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Not bad game.Controls suck on Android and so small content.To bad I can review because I will give 1 only....
Yeah, sorry about that. The android build is secondary right now so I haven't had a chance to test or improve it. It will be fixed in the future.

Reactions: Henry73au

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
it feels like I have to grind a lot to just see some scenes, farm form affection with the mom was easy, but lust is just a bit time consuming, there is other besides to do hour skip until the damn phone rings just for one point?

Also who are the characters that have scenes? even with the walkthrought I feel lost, I'm at the Research company thing and still cant figure it out how to win money :/ I dont even know how to buy lockpicks and were even is my room.

The HUD need a bit of work, I need to exit to the map every time that I want to go to other rooms in the same building...

I like the graphics tho, but the game feels a bit... clunky?

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
it feels like I have to grind a lot to just see some scenes, farm form affection with the mom was easy, but lust is just a bit time consuming, there is other besides to do hour skip until the damn phone rings just for one point?

Also who are the characters that have scenes? even with the walkthrought I feel lost, I'm at the Research company thing and still cant figure it out how to win money :/ I dont even know how to buy lockpicks and were even is my room.

The HUD need a bit of work, I need to exit to the map every time that I want to go to other rooms in the same building...

I like the graphics tho, but the game feels a bit... clunky?
The sister has the most scenes. The next version should have all of the bugs fixed. Yeah, the map navigation has been brought up before. I'm thinking of ways of improving it.

pronlove

Aug 6, 2017
Like the artwork but the interface is very lacking. Having to go back to the map everytime, not knowing in which rooms characters are etc. Maybe add a small profile pic at the room where the character currently is

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Like the artwork but the interface is very lacking. Having to go back to the map everytime, not knowing in which rooms characters are etc. Maybe add a small profile pic at the room where the character currently is
I actually implemented exactly that. It should be in the next update.

Reactions: Henry73au

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
Something is wrong with this, I get a firewall exception request (which I decline), then the following error:

WindowsMediaFoundation received empty file F:/WelcomeToSindusky/Assets/StreamingAssets/Video/splashscreen.mp4

And then vast numbers of other errors:

Code:
Exception encountered in operation Resource<IAssetBundleResource>(defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle): Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle'.
Exception encountered in operation Dependencies: Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle'.
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
Exception encountered in operation Resource<Texture2D>(apartmentbuilding.jpg): Dependency Exception
I've tried the mega and anonfile downloads. This is on windows 10, other unity based games have worked with no problems. If I try to ignore the errors I land on a grey page, trying to use the navigation button on the left then just brings up empty dialogue windows.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Something is wrong with this, I get a firewall exception request (which I decline), then the following error:

WindowsMediaFoundation received empty file F:/WelcomeToSindusky/Assets/StreamingAssets/Video/splashscreen.mp4

And then vast numbers of other errors:

Exception encountered in operation Resource<IAssetBundleResource>(defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle): Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle'.
Exception encountered in operation Dependencies: Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/Windows/StandaloneWindows64/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_141b0860f2c1ff62511532d4234b195f.bundle'.
Exception encountered in operation Resource<Texture2D>(apartmentbuilding.jpg): Dependency Exception

I've tried the mega and anonfile downloads. This is on windows 10, other unity based games have worked with no problems. If I try to ignore the errors I land on a grey page, trying to use the navigation button on the left then just brings up empty dialogue windows.
These issues should be fixed in the next release. Sorry about that.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is it just me or is there no option to work at all at the research place? I feel like I want this game to do well and have some good scenes and all that but yeah, might come back to it in a bit!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is it just me or is there no option to work at all at the research place? I feel like I want this game to do well and have some good scenes and all that but yeah, might come back to it in a bit!
Please come back when it's fixed. I appreciate you checking it out. =]

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey guys. Just want to apologize for how long it's taking to release an update. After fixing a bunch of issues with the recent changes and talking with Xlion, I'm working on some other stuff now that should make future updates easier. Designing this stuff from the ground up takes more time than i'd like and I'm not perfect at it either so I end up fixing my own mistakes along the way. Just know that I'm working on it.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hi, can you give any update?
I believe I've fixed most of the issues as well as implemented some of the desired changes. There's still some left to do though but I've had to take a short break. Been spending some time job hunting so I can be less broke. Haha. Might be able to release an update within a month or so.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes