2.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 2, 2018
Someone can give guide about characters ending? I find 1 commentary, but now i can't find this commentary.
So someone know how to work end? I really don't understand rule about end at all. For example, love end? this possible? I try not use drugs, nothing happens. I try get 1 maid and clean all cave and dungeon.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
Someone can give guide about characters ending? I find 1 commentary, but now i can't find this commentary.
So someone know how to work end? I really don't understand rule about end at all. For example, love end? this possible? I try not use drugs, nothing happens. I try get 1 maid and clean all cave and dungeon.
one of the ends is reach day 60(or 70) with mediocre room (like the room which uses things you can just buy from towns)
another one is making all the decor/food on the highest level and maintaining that until the game ends
another thing is if you collect all the characters which raises FOOD level you'll get Iron Chef, another if you collect the characters with INTEL, you'll get Lua Inn or something ending, if you conquer the lord, you'll get the legendary adventurer ending, for maid ending you need to conquer the priestess, the mage, and the thief.... you can then try for other endings by conquering the Warrior, the Ranger, and the Minstrel... another one is the Samurai and the Ninja along with the Amazon woman, then just the demon lord....

Apr 2, 2018
one of the ends is reach day 60(or 70) with mediocre room (like the room which uses things you can just buy from towns)
another one is making all the decor/food on the highest level and maintaining that until the game ends
another thing is if you collect all the characters which raises FOOD level you'll get Iron Chef, another if you collect the characters with INTEL, you'll get Lua Inn or something ending, if you conquer the lord, you'll get the legendary adventurer ending, for maid ending you need to conquer the priestess, the mage, and the thief.... you can then try for other endings by conquering the Warrior, the Ranger, and the Minstrel... another one is the Samurai and the Ninja along with the Amazon woman, then just the demon lord....
This not give answer about how to get ending. I now have only 1 maid character and my int increase itself to 156.
I can get all characters, but i want know in detail how to get end. This game too difficult about ending. I only get end where thief have group sex and i don't understand why i get this end.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
This not give answer about how to get ending. I now have only 1 maid character and my int increase itself to 156.
I can get all characters, but i want know in detail how to get end. This game too difficult about ending. I only get end where thief have group sex and i don't understand why i get this end.
oh, you got the Iron chef ending, that's the ending you get if your cook level hits up a certain level, you need to "conquer" different sets of heroine to get an ending (around day 45+) meaning, you need to get them to work for you in the inn...

Apr 2, 2018
oh, you got the Iron chef ending, that's the ending you get if your cook level hits up a certain level, you need to "conquer" different sets of heroine to get an ending (around day 45+) meaning, you need to get them to work for you in the inn...
So this game not have love ending? I just read commentary where dude say he got love end. Don't need use drug and aphrodisiac. Get only 1 maid and clean labyrinth. I do this, but don't get love end, i Luida bar end -_-

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
So this game not have love ending? I just read commentary where dude say he got love end. Don't need use drug and aphrodisiac. Get only 1 maid and clean labyrinth. I do this, but don't get love end, i Luida bar end -_-
you won't get a girl without the love drug event though? their story won't progress, well, you can try to just not drug anyone for 70 days and see how it goes...

RandomAnon603

Formerly 'Qwerty72846'
Oct 13, 2021
The art was great, but mc really ruined some cg's for me.

Anyway, I made a google drive with all cg's if you want to look -

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes