Ren'Py Welcome to Walkerville [v0.1.5] [c0mh1x]

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Step-incest is just as banned by Patreon as the real thing. (A flashing purple sign saying this ought to be installed where no adult game developer could miss it...)

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Step-incest is just as banned by Patreon as the real thing. (A flashing purple sign saying this ought to be installed where no adult game developer could miss it...)
And yet there are dozens of VNs containing step-incest on patreon. Just to mention Summertime Saga, which is number 1.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
This version includes a neighbor you can spy on by clicking on the telescope (futa option).

A more important Futanari character with whom you can actually interact is coming in 0.2, currently under development.
It's just the beginning but I like what's here so far. Original art is neat to see and the game has potential. Looking at some of your comments about more futa and full incest content down the road has me more excited. Keep up the good work dev.

One thing you may want to double check though is the translation I still found non english while playing in english.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: c0mh1x

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
It's just the beginning but I like what's here so far. Original art is neat to see and the game has potential. Looking at some of your comments about more futa and full incest content down the road has me more excited. Keep up the good work dev.

One thing you may want to double check though is the translation I still found now english while playing in english.
Thanks for your feedback.

The next version will be released at least in 1 or 2 months.

Keep in mind that futanari is only one of the possible routes in the game and it's not a totally futanari-oriented game.

By the way, I had a long discussion with a patreon on my private page about futanaris: penis/vagina/balls or penis/balls? ^^

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018

Keep in mind that futanari is only one of the possible routes in the game and it's not a totally futanari-oriented game.

By the way, I had a long discussion with a patreon on my private page about futanaris: penis/vagina/balls or penis/balls? ^^
Yeah I understand that's not the focus I'm looking forward to other content too especially the family stuff. Me personally I prefer what they call full package futa that's just penis/balls over futa that have penis/balls and vagina but I'm fine with either. The only thing I don't like is when it's penis no balls and vagina. It just looks weird to me having the penis just kind of stick out of the top of the vagina.

Uroboros_33

Mar 23, 2019

If you want to go for the true "full package" futa than you gotta do penis/vagina/balls, but from what I've seen the people usually prefers penis/balls...I guess it also depends on how dom/subyou want your futas to be

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
only one comment: Kindly dont drop this good shit from developing
Thank you so much.

I'm actualy working on the next version and i'm in holiday, i'm 100% on my project. You can follow the development on my patreon. My roadmap is public.

Last edited:

on 1 chn

May 6, 2019
another game with handmade art and not daz3d, koikatsu, honey select or ai. hope this game continues to flourish.

competed games with og art >>>
1720412931965.png

Reactions: c0mh1x

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
How much futa is planned for the game, and how massive will their penises be?

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
How much futa is planned for the game, and how massive will their penises be?
50% women - 30% futanaris - 20% men

This is not a futanari-oriented game, you can choose to go on this route or skip it. (like the telescope scene)

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
how much futa is there in this? . i like futa
It's a VN with 4 different paths to take.

You can take the one with the futa.

For the moment, there's only one voyeuristic scene with a futa.

For 0.2 a new futa is coming with which there will be more possible interactions.

The new futanari character will be posted tonight on my patreon.

Reactions: ThisKmavel