Ren'Py Welcome to Walkerville [v0.1.5] [c0mh1x]

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
so the futa content in this game? would it be futa x male or futa x female? like some futas is competition for having bitches or we fuck futas in this one?
I'm currently coding the 4 possible paths in 0.2

In the harem route you can fuck futa (male x futa) if you decide, it's only an option.

If you choose the answers that take you to the futa route, you'll have many more possibilities.

The first choices arrive in the next version, next month.
There will be new characters, including a futanari.
As for (male x futa or futa x male), it depends on your choices.

As for the dog, it's part of the story. Nothing is planned with him ^^.

But overall, anything's possible.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Thesugestion

Mar 10, 2024
Really like the game and the possible direction its going but I have a suggestion is to make is to make the mc's dick bigger allows for good dialogue in future sex scenes with either woman or futa (hopefully where he just tops all of them)

Reactions: c0mh1x

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I'm currently coding the 4 possible paths in 0.2

In the harem route you can fuck futa (male x futa) if you decide, it's only an option.

If you choose the answers that take you to the futa route, you'll have many more possibilities.

The first choices arrive in the next version, next month.
There will be new characters, including a futanari.
As for (male x futa or futa x male), it depends on your choices.

As for the dog, it's part of the story. Nothing is planned with him ^^.

But overall, anything's possible.
so futaxfemale will happens in the game to be spesific?

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Futa-X-Female-X-Male(MC) harem path planned
Futa-X-Female may be possible in NTR path or Stalker path by spying cause the MC isnt futa
Futa-X-Male or Male-X-Futa (MC) in 0.2 in the Futa path.

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
And naturally, the scenes that are most present will be the ones that are most solicited by the public.

If you haven't tested the game yet, wait a few days, I've got a corrected and improved version with the different paths implemented. Otherwise, I expect to release 0.2 before September.

sametpunisher

Jan 9, 2022
And naturally, the scenes that are most present will be the ones that are most solicited by the public.

If you haven't tested the game yet, wait a few days, I've got a corrected and improved version with the different paths implemented. Otherwise, I expect to release 0.2 before September.
Any plans about android version ?

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
0.1.5 version available for free/public on my patreon

No new content = no update here.

It is a corrected version of 0.1.1 with some improved scenes while waiting for 0.2 which will be available at the end of August.

c0mh1x

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
game has potential hope scenes are animated
Thank you for your feedback, I tested for 0.2 to animate in 60 fps with live2d cubism but I find it really too long and too complicated for what it gives, so I chose to animate in 10 fps with Clip studio paint at the moment.

0.2 will have some animated scenes.

And you can find version 0.1.5 on my public patreon which fixes some bugs from 0.1.1 and adds scene and path choices.