Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.14.1] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
Game degrading very fast. On initial release I liked it. Home arc was funny, simple, cute, with nice art. Then it moved in weird direction with school arc - stupid, annoying, meaningless, all good things from home arc thrown into dumpster. Now I don't even know what is going on anymore. I can't remember any good scene released after home arc, it's like game gets updates but those don't add anything. Game mechanics and random numbers still not doing anything, minigames are terrible. It's like dev intentionally not adding things that made this game good initially and making it worse instead.

xxxx4444

Aug 13, 2018
the realistic ai art is horrifying.. come on. this game had so much charm and now its just weird.

i know making games is hard, but i don't get why so many devs struggle to understand that most players just want something that works and has good h-scenes. i understand wanting to add interesting gameplay but oftentimes in renpy games it just turns out extremely janky. i would much rather have a visual novel style story with very little "gameplay" than another shitty-minigame filled mess that ends up abandoned.

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Are there real sex scenes? Like a BJ. I never saw a BJ playing this, even tho I played it like a year ago. Is it still devoid of any sex scene?

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
Game degrading very fast. On initial release I liked it. Home arc was funny, simple, cute, with nice art. Then it moved in weird direction with school arc - stupid, annoying, meaningless, all good things from home arc thrown into dumpster. Now I don't even know what is going on anymore. I can't remember any good scene released after home arc, it's like game gets updates but those don't add anything. Game mechanics and random numbers still not doing anything, minigames are terrible. It's like dev intentionally not adding things that made this game good initially and making it worse instead.
I think the general complaint is the lack of content as a whole, not the actual substance of the content that's present. Nothing "stupid and meaningless" about adding more than 3 characters. It would've been nice if they had started with stuff before branching out and adding more characters, yeah..But apparently they've set the framework and can start actually making hscenes as of 0.15 so :HideThePain:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
So for all of those who are annoyed with the text sound ...bip bop beeeep... you can click mute all ...then turn the other sounds on except effects :D maybe this should be placed on first page!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WelcumToTheCity-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes