Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.15.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is it just me or every update is just fixes and a random talk with a character and that's it?
They've been major feature implementations but not content yeah. Supposedly it's going to be content focused now that the dev has implemented everything they wanted the game to have.

Which I don't believe for a second.

May 14, 2022
Content
New update is out! 0.15.0
Here is the update with the implementations mentioned on previous posts (and some more things xD). I believe that in this update I managed to leave the game with a solid structure. Basically, there’s no more gameplay mechanics I need to create for the "open world" part of the game.
✊ Yeah, I did it! It’s all there! I just need to gradually refine.
My plan from now on is to get back to the scenes and progress of the stories. So, for those who were missing this (I was also), the date simulator and visual novel parts of the game should increase.
Well, I must be waiting a day or two to post early access on Itch. ;u; Last time I needed to make a bug fix update, I couldn’t get in touch with who had made the purchase before the fix cos the platform apparently didn’t show the emails, so, let me know if you find any problem so I can fix it asap!
o/ That's it!
Thank you all so much for your support
Download
Link:

Cheat Code
Character's ID Reference
  • WNEI: neighbor, childhood friend
  • WSIS: step-sister
  • WMOM: step-mother
  • WCOU: step-cousin, doctor
  • WPRE: class president
  • WGAL: gal/gyaru girl
  • WOTA: otaku girl, chuunibyou
  • WDIS: disastrous/clumsy/stupid girl
  • HRIV: rival boy
Devlog
  • Improved RPG Mechanics: You can now level up and spend perk points on talents or skills. Stat and point calculations have been reworked to work better with the talent system, and some content is now only possible if the player has the ability activated. You can level up by increasing your stat points or girls love, lust, and intimacy, and by making girls cum. The level calculation is done during the day change. Check the guide menu to know more about.
  • Checkpoint Rework: You gain bonus of attributes rate and level up when you skip days on New Game.
  • BGM Rework: Game main theme was refined.
  • Repeatable Scene: Talk to wcou and ask for a spermogram whenever you want (up to once a day).
  • Updated Scene: A H content was added in wsis's quest: "Take care of wsis (Step 1)". Check the info in her content list to know more about.
  • Updated Scene:Locker room scene was reworked.
    • hriv's physical combat was removed.
    • hriv's psychological had reduced impact in characters affection.
    • wgal's argue had reduced impact in characters affection.
    • wsis's affiliation can no longer be explained in this scene.
    • Thus, progress with characters and information shared between them should be more controllable by the player throughout the gameplay. More impactful scenes that may depend on hero's attributes for greater performance should only occur at the end of the story when the player decides to do it.
  • Character interactions:Updated girls interaction mechanics. Now they all can gain lust from hug if you have sensuality skill.
    • wcou: hang out (spermogram), skills and talents imunity in general (has her own affection system formula).
    • wmom: better lust gaining.
    • wsis: better lust gaining.
    • wnei: better lust gaining, non important dialogues removed.
    • wpre: better lust gaining, hug, answers about her.
    • wgal: better lust gaining, hug, answers about her and about characters, starts conversations.
    • wdis: better lust gaining, hug, answers about her, starts conversations.
    • wota: better lust gaining, hug, answers about her.
  • Pseudo-Bug Fix: Animated screen effect is disabled by default in android devices, since it can occasionally crash the game.
  • Pseudo-Bug Fix: Fixed characters beep voices so every one have their own voice sounds. (Actually, it seems that this had already been done, but I must have ended up replacing the current script file with an earlier version without realizing it, which would have generated a small rollback xD).
  • Bug Fix: Messages no longer keep reapearing in map changing when you need to go to the office at the end of the day 2.
  • Sonu The Pilot can you update the OP, please?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What you actually do is report the post that has the link to the new update, which is what I'm about to do to your post.

Unless it's a game that has weird OP preparation, but you'd probably hear from the OP in that case.

I'm surprised this appeared. Almost halfway through the month before someone leaked it to Kemono

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Bugs in 0.15.0:
- You can only talk to girls outside the main 3 and cousin once. After that, topics will no longer appear. This makes it much harder (but still possible) to raise intimacy unless she talks to you instead.
- You can still do class activities even on the weekend when school is suppose to be closed.
- You still get asked to help with tutoring/swimming even on the weekends.
- Girls' recharge timer on when they allow being hugged doesn't always work as intended.

Strategy to getting H scene, easier after viewing park scene:
- High charisma and between 10 and 12 perk points.
- Learn the skills charm to at least lvl 2 but 1 is fine, sensuality to lvl 2, swimming and performance to lvl 1.
- Start of day, compliment sister sexually (if her stats are high enough). Hug.
- In-between classes, hug sister.
- Before afternoon classes, save. Take which ever class and get offer to help with swimming, reload if doesn't appear. Save and accept offer when it does appear. If sister appear, you're good. If not, reload.
- At home, talk to sister ask about her day (conversation about swimming will happen gaining lust points). Hug.
- After 22:00, eat late night snack. If scene doesn't trigger, repeat steps with the reduced lust until you hit 50%.

May 14, 2022
What you actually do is report the post that has the link to the new update, which is what I'm about to do to your post.

Unless it's a game that has weird OP preparation, but you'd probably hear from the OP in that case.

I'm surprised this appeared. Almost halfway through the month before someone leaked it to Kemono
oh ok, thanks for the advice

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcumToTheCity-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes