4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
I've entered the school did some progress then when i reach this page the game no longer accepts inputs, it seems to be freeze, the music still playing but no matter what input i press (mouse or keyboard) it has no effect.

I have no clue how to progress forward, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate.
I was facing similar issues even in the base game. I had to use enable developer menu (using unren.bat) and reload each time it happened because I couldn't backtrack either.

beepsupeepsu

Sep 27, 2021
Combed through the image files for the new update, and there's a few new girls. Not all of them are implemented, of course; just the first one has an encounter.
  • WSUK: "Sukebe"/vulgar personality. Dark-skinned girl from the new H-scene.
  • WRIC: Blonde rich girl that showed up in a few scenes before.
  • WUZA: Another dark-skinned girl. "Uzaki"/annoying maybe?
  • WRIN: Fair-skinned girl with long black hair. Unsure about her personality.
  • WLAZ: Olive-skinned girl with a big forehead. "Lazy" maybe?
  • WKUU: "Kuudere" personality. Girl with long brown hair and a red bow.
  • WGOT: Goth girl. Long black hair and really pale skin.
  • WDEL: Girl with short black hair. Looks really pissed. Probably "delinquent".
How fast any of these will come out is anyone's guess, but the dev's certainly really ambitious. Dude seriously needs more coders though if any of these are going to come out in a reasonable timeframe.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Combed through the image files for the new update, and there's a few new girls. Not all of them are implemented, of course; just the first one has an encounter.
  • WSUK: "Sukebe"/vulgar personality. Dark-skinned girl from the new H-scene.
  • WRIC: Blonde rich girl that showed up in a few scenes before.
  • WUZA: Another dark-skinned girl. "Uzaki"/annoying maybe?
  • WRIN: Fair-skinned girl with long black hair. Unsure about her personality.
  • WLAZ: Olive-skinned girl with a big forehead. "Lazy" maybe?
  • WKUU: "Kuudere" personality. Girl with long brown hair and a red bow.
  • WGOT: Goth girl. Long black hair and really pale skin.
  • WDEL: Girl with short black hair. Looks really pissed. Probably "delinquent".
How fast any of these will come out is anyone's guess, but the dev's certainly really ambitious. Dude seriously needs more coders though if any of these are going to come out in a reasonable timeframe.
quick notes.
WRIC seems to be either the founder's daughter or granddaughter as her last name will be the same as the one you give his statue and is locked in.
WRIN alongside WSUK are 3rd year students. Senpai/kouhai system is being implemented.
WDEL is 100% delinquent, you get a better picture of her during studying art.
There is in-fact a H scene but it's not at all connected, it's a prototype showing what they might be like.
Bugs. So there will definitely be a 0.18.1

beepsupeepsu

Sep 27, 2021
quick notes.
WRIC seems to be either the founder's daughter or granddaughter as her last name will be the same as the one you give his statue and is locked in.
WRIN alongside WSUK are 3rd year students. Senpai/kouhai system is being implemented.
WDEL is 100% delinquent, you get a better picture of her during studying art.
There is in-fact a H scene but it's not at all connected, it's a prototype showing what they might be like.
Bugs. So there will definitely be a 0.18.1
Appreciate the clarification! I'll be on the lookout for 0.18.1 whenever it drops. Really looking forward to a some of the new girls in later updates, though again that's really dependent on if the dev gets into a good enough groove with each update.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So people criticize the dev for spreading themselves thin and they add 8 new characters. I can also see the amount of sex scenes per update didn't go up higher either so now each character might take longer than a year to get a sex scene.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So people criticize the dev for spreading themselves thin and they add 8 new characters. I can also see the amount of sex scenes per update didn't go up higher either so now each character might take longer than a year to get a sex scene.
Depends. They might just be fleshing out the cast who could end up appearing during other events.
WRIN is the student counsel president and WKUU is her secretary. WSUK first appeared on the first day of school. WRIC and WGOT appeared during the gyaru's scene. WUZA, WDEL, and WLAZ are the only new ones who don't really have a place yet, only appearing in the study in class artwork.

So after this presentation, I really hope they just focus on content before adding more to the roster. We still don't have artwork for when you choose to give step-mom a massage on the very first day.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes