Others Abandoned West City [v0.2b] [West City]

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
WLKAZ64uByzvEjc-LXtCr3iDsXgiLG_2j1q-Sgq-V506MUhdrUiZ3X4-D_hpgPGP[1].jpg
West City is an erotic game. In West City you play the role of a young woman that was just accepted into the West City College. Being a college student is hard work, and deciding if you will try and get the best grades, find a temporary job to maintain yourself or just enjoy the party life will be up how you want to take on this opportunity.

What to expect from it already:
The game has more than 12.000 words, 218 custom made integrated images, several non-sexual events and one sexual event.

Updated: 03.11.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: non
Version: 0.2b
Language: english
Genre:

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
WLKAZ64uByzvEjc-LXtCr3iDsXgiLG_2j1q-Sgq-V506MUhdrUiZ3X4-D_hpgPGP[1].jpg 44250_westcity[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh.. i want to believe in something original and good.. but i dont know why.. my little finger (and mid finger too) tell me that this story gonna turn into some submissive girl who need to fuck right and left to progress in the game, as always...

i m just gonna wait for the next update to see if it confirm my finger thoughts or if they got wrong...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, no info about the engine used ? it say "others"

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Sounded great right up to the bit about their only being one sexual event. I think I'll wait till they've fleshed it out a bit more.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Wow, what did they use for those images? Illusion Schoolmate? It looks really bad and dated.

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
It's a step up from adrift, but these days DAZ and photoshop are pretty much entry level... I feel for developers as I have both (courtesy of being in IT for over 30 years) and I also suck balls at both.

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Looks like Artificial Academy 2 at first glance, pretty sure that there's a skin mod for that that makes the males solid. In case I'm mistaking that for another illusion game, then I'd suggest that you change color of the male into something more muted. The focus of the scene is the girl and highly saturated cyan really distracts the eye. There's usually an option for color changes in the game menus.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am getting a MSVCR120.DLL file missing error. That means SFA to me. I need enlightenment!

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
no content, you just click on menus forever, looks like another one of those repetitive grindfest kind of games