Recommending Western Sharing Games List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
For those of you who like humiliation cuckolding, That Night In College is worth a run.

Thanks for the great selection of games.
Unfortunately, one of my favorite games on this topic is not on the list, My Emily. Maybe she's not in the NTS genre.
Hah, I played that exact game 3 days ago when I was importing older sharing game recommendations to this list!

It's not a bad game, but I opted not to include it because it felt so incomplete with no future on the horizon. Reminded me a lot of "Watching my Wife", both the flow and wife figure.

I may make a section for "short/otherwise abandoned" games at the end, if so I'll certainly add My Emily, but I don't think it fits the existing trend of semi complete/complete games. I do very much appreciate you mentioning it though, I wouldn't be aware of half these titles on my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and Gordonn

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For those of you who like humiliation cuckolding, That Night In College is worth a run. I'm not gonna add it to list though because it's so short, more of a proof of concept.

Hah, I played that exact game 3 days ago when I was importing older sharing game recommendations to this list!

It's not a bad game, but I opted not to include it because it felt so incomplete with no future on the horizon. Reminded me a lot of "Watching my Wife", both the flow and wife figure.

I may make a section for "short/otherwise abandoned" games at the end, if so I'll certainly add My Emily, but I don't think it fits the existing trend of semi complete/complete games. I do very much appreciate you mentioning it though, I wouldn't be aware of half these titles on my own.
Is it romantic humiliation or mean humiliation bro? that will determine if I play it or not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Is it romantic humiliation or mean humiliation bro? that will determine if I play it or not.
hmmm hard to say what you would call mean. I mean yes, at times absolutely it's mean, by definition humiliation is mean, but also she does this solely because the bf originally requests her to do this. So the intention is from an amicable place, not malicious.

Reactions: Joshy92

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
hmmm hard to say what you would call mean. I mean yes, at times absolutely it's mean, by definition humiliation is mean, but also she does this solely because the bf originally requests her to do this. So the intention is from an amicable place, not malicious.
I'll pass.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I'm curious - as an open question, how do people differentiate ntr and sharing? I certainly have my own definition and don't want to get into the 9000th debate of the genres, however, this came up when I was updating list and deciding whether to add a game like "Esoterika" to the list. It's difficult for me to judge off the bat as I'm not into the bbc fetish, made more difficult by the fact that often (but not always) these kinds of themes accompany some kind of humiliation/pulling the wool over mc's eyes setup.

But it wouldn't be fair of me to deprive anyone of those suggestions on my list merely because it's not my thing, indeed some are western-style sharing games.

In other words, I'd love to hear from someone who enjoys the bbc fetish, but also prefers sharing themes over ntr. What do you think about a game like Esoterika? Or something like "Fate Won't Separate Us"? Do they belong on this list? Or are they more appropriate for ntr fans?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm curious - as an open question, how do people differentiate ntr and sharing? I certainly have my own definition and don't want to get into the 9000th debate of the genres, however, this came up when I was updating list and deciding whether to add a game like "Esoterika" to the list. It's difficult for me to judge off the bat as I'm not into the bbc fetish, made more difficult by the fact that often (but not always) these kinds of themes accompany some kind of humiliation/pulling the wool over mc's eyes setup.

But it wouldn't be fair of me to deprive anyone of those suggestions on my list merely because it's not my thing, indeed some are western-style sharing games.

In other words, I'd love to hear from someone who enjoys the bbc fetish, but also prefers sharing themes over ntr. What do you think about a game like Esoterika? Or something like "Fate Won't Separate Us"? Do they belong on this list? Or are they more appropriate for ntr fans?
I've not played either because I despise unavoidable NTR (which both games have) as well as BBC fetish (as you well know). However, I'd say both games are NTR based on the fact that they both only have netorare tag and not swinging tag (which is used for netorase, as well). Also, just reading the game descriptions and Fate Won't Separate Us's developer notes... it seems very NTR and not sharing/swinging-ish.

Either way, they both seem like stealing from MC with that sneering type of antagonist you love so much, and not MC sharing with type of games. But I'll leave it to someone who's actually played them to give a better idea.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I haven't played the games you mentioned, so can't comment on those.

But for me. NTR (netorare), is about the jealousy, and making the MC jealous for malicious intent. Now, the MC may get off on this, and have positive feelings about it, or he may not, but the act is still being perpetrated by his partner, or on his partner, for malicious purposes. Revenge, humiliation, stealing the partner, or just being an ass.

Sharing, on the other hand, is a conscious decision to share the partner. This could be for selfish purposes, such as the MC getting horny from knowing someone is treating his partner better than he does, or just because he enjoys knowing his partner is being pleasured. But I see sharing as not being done maliciously. Now, it could turn into that, but it isn't the initial intent.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't played the games you mentioned, so can't comment on those.

But for me. NTR (netorare), is about the jealousy, and making the MC jealous for malicious intent. Now, the MC may get off on this, and have positive feelings about it, or he may not, but the act is still being perpetrated by his partner, or on his partner, for malicious purposes. Revenge, humiliation, stealing the partner, or just being an ass.

Sharing, on the other hand, is a conscious decision to share the partner. This could be for selfish purposes, such as the MC getting horny from knowing someone is treating his partner better than he does, or just because he enjoys knowing his partner is being pleasured. But I see sharing as not being done maliciously. Now, it could turn into that, but it isn't the initial intent.
I'd agree that's a good objective distinction - does the agency lay with MC or elsewhere.....however, then that begs discussion of those forks in games quite common where MC has a choice, but it's the sort of "Don't intervene" choice, or "Don't stop him"....

Would you put those in the ntr category? (I probably would, but I've definitely heard some use the term "sharing" when referring to those setups)

And i'd still love to hear an enthusiast of that genre chime in! (No offense to Tony :ROFLMAO: )

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'd agree that's a good objective distinction - does the agency lay with MC or elsewhere.....however, then that begs discussion of those forks in games quite common where MC has a choice, but it's the sort of "Don't intervene" choice, or "Don't stop him"....

Would you put those in the ntr category? (I probably would, but I've definitely heard some use the term "sharing" when referring to those setups)

And i'd still love to hear an enthusiast of that genre chime in! (No offense to Tony :ROFLMAO: )
I don't think the agency has to lie with the MC in all cases. Again, I think it is more the intent of the MC's partner, or the one she is with, and if it is malicious or not. If doing the sex act is in order to cause anger, jealousy, humiliation in a negative way, then it is NTR. I don't even think the choice of 'Don't intervene' will change this, if the intent is to cause emotional pain, I think it is Netorare. Sharing I consider to be positive more than negative in this way. Though again, it could turn into Netorare if the way it is handled changes to a negative act.

Yeah, never been a big BBC fan personally, more because of the stereotype of it. Just like the 'magic dick' does nothing for me.

Poor Tony! hahahaha.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
For me netorare is all about the cheating, either the MC doing it to the LI or vice versa. I dislike cheating, so I avoid it. There is honestly only one game I play on a cheating route and it's the only one I'll play that way - Babysitters. I have Lara cheating with Tony. I don't know what it is about that route, but for some reason I like it.

Netorase - sharing/swinging/hotwifeing - I just want the couple to be open and honest with each other. You need open communication. I like watching the gf/wife with other guys but I also like when the MC joins in. I much prefer when the MC is there. Though there are a handful of devs that have done a decent job of showing the gf/wife talk about an encounter after the fact.

As you know Johnny, I dislike humiliation of any sort. I avoid it like the plague. I am at the opposite end of the spectrum from Joshy. lol Sorry, Joshy, just different tastes.

I did download Esoterika, but have yet to try it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm this is a tough question for me I think I consider something ntr if it's done behind the mc's back and the girl doesn't tell or ask me.

That said I do sometimes forgive the girl like a recent scene in one of my favourite games where the girl had sex with a guy in her dorm room.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I think it is more the intent of the MC's partner, or the one she is with, and if it is malicious or not. If doing the sex act is in order to cause anger, jealousy, humiliation in a negative way, then it is NTR. I don't even think the choice of 'Don't intervene' will change this, if the intent is to cause emotional pain, I think it is Netorare.
Fantastic- I agree, I think this is a great litmus test I can use going forward. "Is she doing it (partially) to please her bf/husband?"

tunaboy57

Jan 11, 2024
My take -

Cheating - where one or other partner does the deed without consent, permission or knowledge by the other.

Cuckold - where an act is done in front of a partner in order to bring pleasure to the wife (seemingly always interpreted as a way to shame or embarrass the partner, with far too many devs seemingly focussed on the BBC Bull/small-dick-loser trope).

Sharing - truly only done properly where both partners have full consent and knowledge of the actions of each other, whether present or not, hence no cheating or cuckolding involved, with the active honest retelling of all details when one partner is not present.

Hotwife - when a wife wants or agrees to be shared in order to provide titillation to the partner, with full permission to act out an agreed fantasy, whether the partner is present or not.

SlutWife - when the wife wants to be used as much as possible without cheating being involved, in as many scenarios as she can handle willingly.

Swinging - a combined experience with other couples or groups in the presence of both partners, fully consensual with agreed boundaries.

Netorare - where a cuckold/sharer becomes left out of decisions by the active partner to engage with others, and may or may not be made aware of those situations, usually seen as cheating and cuckold/shaming scenarios [Cheating/Cuckold]

Netorase - a shared experience by two active and consensual partners [Sharing/Hotwife/Slutwife/Swinging]

Of course, it is difficult to find particular games the define these genres, as so many devs seem to cross boundaries (oblivious to player's choices) because they have their own "bent" on what is or isn't NTR/NTS. And this site also seems glaringly obstinate about providing two tags - NTS and Sharing. (which I think is pretty stupid really)

One other comment - far too many games have the "small-dick-loser" as the MC/cuckold/sharer, when a truly confident sharer may be more than capable and as equally well-endowed as any "bull", coloured or not, IRL. Such an immature outlook.....from so many devs with no probable real-life experience.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Added Babysitters and Nothing is Forever.

Can't believe I forgot NIF, one of my favorites, just been awhile since an update. Lea and Jen = best girls.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Added Babysitters and Nothing is Forever.

Can't believe I forgot NIF, one of my favorites, just been awhile since an update. Lea and Jen = best girls.
Oh how I wish Erica and Angelica would have sex with Tyrone while I cuddle them. I like the game but I fucking hate the polls.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote